Saturday, October 08, 2005

WHWLTW? Is this still going on? Sheeesh!

Dear Undies:

There comes a time in a little boy's life, when he becomes a man. Until then, it's time for WHWLTW? "What in the world is this?" you ask? Oh sure, NOW, you want to know what this means. Well, I'll tell you, sunshine.

This is an ongoing rash-like segment we like to call What Have We Learned This Week? It's like O.P.P. yeah you know me!

Here are the directions:

I tell you what I learned this week and you do the same.

So, here is what I learned....

1 Tom Cruise paid someone to impregnate Katie Holmes. What? You don't think it's his do you? (via Chianca)

2 Nicolas Cage wants his kid to get perpetual wedgies in school.(via Chianca)

3 My favorite color is ... I'll tell ya later.

4 That the song " Don't cry for me Argentina" doesn't make sense. Since when does a country have tear ducts?

5 Ashley is a violent sommelier. But aren't they all? (Just kidding, Ashwee!)

6 My favorite color for this season is Green. Thank you.

This here is what I dun learnt this week, what about juu! Let me know, if not make it up.

Love,

Undr


PS Have a nice weekend. Make sure you behave yourselves, if not give me a call.

10 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, October 08, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I learned this week you can get more rain during a tropical depression than a tropical storm what is up with that. And never answer your phone on your day off cause it just might be work calling and then you dont get a day off.

 
At 10:31 AM, October 08, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

I learned to watch what you wish for because you may just get it a little later than you had hoped. I wished for rain all day, not a drop fell but then when my son had to play football in the evening it poured horses and cows and we were all drenched and the field was a mud bowl, then the boy had to get into my car ugghhh......

 
At 1:41 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

i learned that i shouldnt wait til the last minute to get an oil change cause then i cant get in with my garage and the mr lube people charge 50 bucks. boo.

 
At 1:55 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

I learned that the pigeons in Paris are just plain mean.
I also learned that the world never stops surprising you but that, perhaps, is a blog in itself & not a comment.

O, re "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" may I just say I adore that song (no idea why) and if you haven't seen the movie Evita then perhaps you should and perhaps the song will make more sense then. Or perhaps not :-)

 
At 3:24 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger dewey said...

This week, I learned the 3 most wonderful words in the English language: Self Cleaning Oven.

Dear God! I really have to get out more.

 
At 9:06 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger Ashley said...

I've learned that through hard work, dedication, and sleeping with the right people, you can nail (no pun intended) your dream job!
I've learned that I should not drop kick people when then ask me about Greek Merlot.
I've learned I should not criticize anyone for drinking Texas wines (at least not to their faces. Do they realize they are drinking 2-buck chuck?).
I've learned that you cannot be friends with any male without them wanting to sleep with you.
I've learned that if you eat chocolate ice cream for four days straight, you WILL gain 5 lbs.
That's about it for me.
Love,
Ashley the Great

 
At 12:13 AM, October 09, 2005, Blogger Shull o' fit said...

I just learned that Aubergine is an eggplant and not a type of linen...and from your blog. So not only is your blog entertaining, it's educational!

 
At 9:21 AM, October 09, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

I learnt (that's the way we say it over here so get used to it, haha) that if you run around the world 16 times you get blisters!!!

 
At 7:12 PM, October 09, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

I learned it's not too late to do something positive for yourself.

I learned there is light at the end of the tunnel

I learned procrastination is never, ever a good idea.

 
At 10:16 PM, October 09, 2005, Blogger just a mom said...

I learned that when you are at a small Texas town county fair, and you try and tell some a-hole kid who is about to knock your 3 year old down with his spastic dancing (shoving), to knock it off and his mom is within ear shot, that you had better have running shoes on, or be ready for an incomprehensible fight with a drunk female red neck.

Also, I learned that when someone asks me where I am moving, I should reply Minnesota....it will save a lot of explaining on my part.

Until then......this is me....packed and ready for flight!!! Yee Haw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.