Friday, October 21, 2005

WHWLTW? Well whatta ya know!

Dear Undies:

*Sniff* *Sniff* What's that smell? Is it a skunk? Is someone boiling cabbage? Is someone boiling a skunk? NO Silly! It's time once again for our favorite smelly segment here in the Underachiever's Corner. It's time for.... WHWLTW? These are the call letters for What Have We Learned This Week? It's sorta like R.E.M, except there ain't no "Shiny Happy People" here!

This is how it works.

A. I tell you what I happened to learn this week.

B. You tell me what you learned. It's pretty simple. If you didn't learn anything, then just say "hello"! Will it kill you to say "hello"? Sheesh!

This is what I learned this week:

1 Some Dads suck.

2 Saddam Hussein says he's innocent. Yea-yea, tell it to the judge. Oh wait, he is telling it to the judge.

3 Paris Hilton has a weird keyster. or is it keister? oh I dunno, she has a weird butt.(via the Superficial) ***Alert***NSFW

4 Rocky VI is coming out(I think the "VI" Stands for Vascular Intervention) It all starts out in a retirment home. Someone is sitting in Rocky's favorite wheelchair. This time it's personal.(via Chi-Chianca)

5 That I am still the king of making a fort with the cushions from my couch! Boo-yah!

and last but not least:

6 I learned that I so wanted to move to Victoria, British Columbia to vote for mayoral candidate Mr. Floatie. Unfortunately, he has dropped out or "plopped" out if you will. He was a true patriot! We will all miss Mr. Floatie. You were a gas...erm.. or not!


This is what I learned. What pray tell did you learn? Come on you can tell me. Don't be shy.

Love,


Undroo


PS Have a wonderific fantastilicious weekend. I'm sure I won't. I live through you guys so for the love of all that is good and pure, have fun! Go Yankees! ...erm next year!

Double PS with soy milk: Please check out the linky-links. They cry if you don't. Love ya, mean it!

11 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

I learned that my friend Undr writes real nice poetry - I really like it, Undr!

 
At 6:22 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I learned this week that ZZ Top are a bunch of wimps who are afraid if getting their beards wet because of a little ole hurricane named Wilma that they go and cancell their concert that I had tickets for.

 
At 7:55 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

i learned, that as much as i want too, its going to be almost impossible to be friends with one particular ex of mine...

 
At 9:39 AM, October 23, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

I learned that beauty is most definitely in the eye of the beholder. For where one can see beauty is where another sees nothing. So I will enjoy what I enjoy and I will not worry about what others think!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS to LORI: Man that SUCKS!!! I can not believe ZZ cancelled and you were so excited!!! Thinks Wonderwoman and Catwoman will have to pay a visit to them once they are finished with Wilma!!

 
At 10:02 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger Ashley said...

HELLO!

 
At 10:42 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

I learned that I get bored very easy and I hate being on strike. I could never be the kind of person who does not work or contribute to society. And Im cranky.
But you are cool so Im not cranky towards you of course :)

 
At 1:52 AM, October 24, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

ILTW that when your diabetic and you don't take your insulin, it gets scary and you act really fucked up. my friend, corey didn't take his last night and freaked everyone out.

IalsoLTW that i can't afford to buy rounds of shots for my friends. i am baarooke. bad jeanne.

besos undr

 
At 8:42 AM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

Undr et al.,
ILTW that is truly sucks to be around depressed people. I am an optimist for the most part and my S.O. isn't and it is getting on my nerves!

IalsoLTW (I like that j2) that I will never be able to please my boss 100%...she will compliment me and then comes the back hand...

Smiles
LT

 
At 2:03 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Ben O. said...

I learned that they really mean it when they tell you to get to the airport in enough time to catch your flight.

Ben O.

 
At 2:39 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger anika said...

I learned that Undr writes nice poems.

 
At 2:22 AM, October 25, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

i learned that i should spell check my posts.

i meant "you're"

IalsoLTW that Liz read my blog. yay!! thanks for your time, liz. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.