Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Do you really want to know more about me? I didn't think so.

Dear Undies:

Here is another of those meme thingys. Please feel free and shoot me. Thank you. (Flesh wounds only. OW! Wait! Not there! Not Mr. Winky!

Here it goes:


FIRSTS

First best friend: Alex P.

First Car: 89 Plymouth Sundance (Crapola to the max!)

First kiss: First kiss: Lulu

First real kiss: Lulu Jr.

First makeout: Lulu Sr.

First big trip: New York City to Orlando Fl.

First time skiing/Snowboarding: Never been. I can't even ice skate.

First concert: Sting(don't you dare laugh!)

First Alcoholic Drink: Champale, I was 10. I got drunk on two sips. Or so I thought.

First ticket violation: 50 in a 35. I was only 17 (Cue: Winger)

First job: Servers Assistant(Bus Boy) at the Coral Cafe in the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel.

First date: When I was 17. I went to a Universal Studios Orlando. We had so much fun. I lost my wallet but I didn't care because I was in love. At the end of the day, I went to lost and found and behold! they had my wallet with my $83.32. It was velcro with the pockets, you know, for the change.

LASTS

Last car ride: Drove to work this morning

Last kiss: I don't kiss and tell. Ok, Brownie.

Last time you cried: The other night.

Last movie watched: Flight plan. I thought it kinda sucked.

Last food you ate: barbecue buffalo wings. mmmm.

Last love: You.

Last temptation: To buy something I really didn't need.

Last item bought: French Onion Sun Chips and a diet coke.

Last annoyance: Not having a CD player in the Rental Car from the bowels of hell!

Last time wanting to die: After the Lifehouse's "You and Me" played for the 23rd time on my road trip.

Last alcoholic drink: Long Island Ice Tea!

Last concert: Actually, I haven't told you this but I WENT.TO.SEE. COLDPLAY!

Last phone call: My grandma.

Last friend you added on MYSPACE: Stinky McStinkenheimersteinschmidt-Gonzalez-Abdul-VanCrotchengrabben.

CURRENTS

Current Best Friend(s): Jimmy

Current Car: '05 Honda Civic Silver

Current love: You

Current drink: Ice Tea

Current activity: Wallowing in my misery. oh and filling out this crap, and trying to read "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon" By Stevie King.

Current annoyance: Dyson Vaccuum Guy! I hope he gets mauled by a runaway koala Bear.
Dyson guy: Oh look a Koala. It's Brilliant!

Koala: "chipper squeak" Translation: "Attack annoying wierdo!"

Current mood: Numb.


love,

Undr

PS: You know if you want to, you can fill one of these out and I will totally think you are rad. Love ya, mean it! (Jeanne you better, I don't care what those biotches say!---besos!)

13 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

okay, i *might* fill it out (but i'm afraid someone will call me boring and immature!) haha

i drive a silver civic adn i love you too.

what a coinsidence!

 
At 3:43 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Stellastoria said...

woah.. First car was a '93 Sundance... also 'crapola'!
Was also the last car, as I decided to give up driving shortly after I totalled it.

And I don't want to start a fight or nothing, but there are no such things as barbecue Buffalo wings. They are only Buffalo wings if covered in fume-y hot sauce. Everything else is just a chicken's arm with sauce on it. We are very possessive of this as it is now the principal industry of Buffalo. sigh.

 
At 9:35 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Honda Civic, nice! I had one in SA. Hm, that would've been my last car. I feel a blog post coming on...

 
At 10:07 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

Hmmm that's alot of info to share but I will do my best, =)

First Kiss-7th grade, to my boyfriend Dave ( I was skeered)lol

First Alcoholic drink- Wine cooler(strawberry)

Last Car Ride- Yesterday, to go food shopping

Last Movie Watched- House of wax

Current best friends-Stacey and Shawnee'

Current car- Suv- Jimmy

Current Drink- Diet pepsi

I know boring but I couldn't do it all sowwy! lol

 
At 11:49 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

that looked fun. i just might do it. i just might.

long island iced tea? you must be young. i'm gonna go look at your age. course you do drive an 05 civic - that's pretty dang mature.

 
At 12:47 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Phats said...

So how is the King book, I have thought about reading it, but not sure. So any chance you'd wanna swap cars? I would even take your crapshit rental car you had!

 
At 1:18 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

what's your job undi?

 
At 2:29 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2005 said...

i was numb till age 45 hopefully it will pass sooner for you.

 
At 2:31 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

Wow, my sister has a '05 silver civic. Weird coincidence eh? I mean, they couldn't have made that many. Oh, and I had a tough time getting through that book; not King's best work.

 
At 3:02 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

um, you don't ski (or even board)? you've never even tried? that leaves me, well, at a loss for words... and we know how rarely that happens!

 
At 9:40 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

undi that is so weird i also have a friend named Stinky McStinkenheimersteinschmidt-Gonzalez-Abdul-VanCrotchengrabben. i wonder if we know the same person.

 
At 2:40 AM, November 16, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

J2:
We are soulmates! what a coinky-dink!

Stellastoria: umm I agree with you, but in this instance it was buffalo wings and I smothered them with barbecue sauce. i'm weird.

You're new, so I will allow you to question me once. ONCE! ha-ha.

Terri:

Blog away oh Princess of the Quill!

Shannon:

You are too cool!
Lazy, but cool! hee-hee

Tanyita:

I am this much.

*holding up my fingers* (30)

Phats:

So far the dedication page is awesome.

j2 aka soulmate:

I am a boiled peanut salesman. On my off days from Sun-Sat I am an exotic dancer for the blind.

Reverend:
I hope so too.

Notjoe:
I'm actually driving your sisters car. She lost it in a hopscotch duel to the death.

Rambilina:
You've never invited me. I'm such a cheeken.

Shippy:

We have a friend in common. That's one less wedding invitation we have to send out. What? ..erm Huh?


Love,

Undr

PS: I appreciate your comments. You guys are da' bomb.

 
At 7:57 PM, November 16, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

Very cool entry Undr!!

Hoping your grandparents are well...

Thinking of you,
Cherishy
P.S. is happy You love me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.