Monday, November 07, 2005

I Wish

editors note: I am sick today. I got the Evian flu. It is caused by bad bottled water. Don't worry it's not contagious. Unless you read my blog. In that case you are SO screwed!
So here is a little wishlist I done wrote.


Dear Undies:

I wasn't going to do this, because I am supposed to make your wishes come true . But since some of you threatened bodily harm and a lifetime supply of wedgies, I decided to oblige. When I started writing this, it wasn't meant to be in a poem format, but the words began to rhyme blah blah blah. So enjoy my dumb lil' wishlist and for pete's sake stop sending me naked pictures of your parakeet Pukey.


Wish

I wish I was the night of peace
right before the war
I wish I made the children laugh
and they would hurt no more

I wish I was your happy smile
when things couldn't be more wrong
I wish you knew that
I have been here all along

I wish I was that bandage
that you had on your scraped knee
I wish I was the twinkle
in your eyes when you're flirting

I wish I was that hug
that you need when you're alone
I wish everyone knew me,
but I still remained unknown.

the end.


Thanks for not hurting yourself after reading this. If you did hurt yourself after reading this, please disregard the previous statement.

Love,

Undr

PS thanks for your comments, linkages and all that other stuff. Love ya mean it!

13 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Your wish list is beautiful!! Get to feelin better soon Underoo!!
much luv, Lindy-Lin

 
At 5:34 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

Ah Undroo, you make all of our wishes come true with that post.
PS: You need some of The Wonder Twins chicken soup to make you feel better. Mucho Luvo.

 
At 6:23 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

your creative when you're ill. you should become an alcoholic! they make GREAT writers!
: )

i think i'll post my poem about my beloved Bear...yeah...good idea.

 
At 8:00 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

I hope you feel better soon!!! Nice poem too! OH...and thanks for stopping by yet again :)

 
At 8:31 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Feel better! *sets flower basket next to you* and see you soon.

 
At 11:31 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

I really liked your poem! Short and sweet! Thanks for the comment on my blog!

 
At 2:29 AM, November 08, 2005, Blogger Shull o' fit said...

Undie...that was soooo sweet. I hope you feel better soon. I especially took to heart the line "I wish I was that bandage
that you had on your scraped knee" 'cause I slipped and fell down for absolutely no reason this a.m. on the way to work and no one even laughed, let alone helped me up. I really do hope you feel better soon. Your blog is one of my very favorites. Thanks sweetie! Oh and I agree with Tanya...not only do alcoholics make great writers, alcohol kills all those nasty ailments! (or at least you don't notice them)

 
At 9:03 AM, November 08, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

Undr - you got some talent. Great wish list poem!

 
At 9:58 AM, November 08, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

Awww I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better real soon!! Gives you a get better kiss on your forehead.

Great poem!! It brought a smile to my face and I needed it!!

Sends you many feel better wishes!!

Hugs,
Cherishy

 
At 11:35 AM, November 08, 2005, Blogger glomgold said...

The Evian flu, I think that's got something to do with Benzene right? That's what Ivan Lendl told me.

 
At 1:13 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

beaut-i-ful!

have i told you that i think i love you? i think i did but i just wanted to tell you again.

 
At 7:43 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Dear Friends:

Thanks for your get well wishes and the compliments on my poem. You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Or could that just be the Nyquil. Either way thank you.

Love,

Undr(I ain't crying just something in my eye is all.)

ps J2, you did tell me but I'm going to act like I didn't hear you so you tell me again. Love ya!

 
At 10:47 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

awww

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.