Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pearls before Swine


Dear Undies:

I apologize for not posting last night. This is no excuse, but I was saving some children from a burning building and then giving them noogies. You know, so as not to spoil them. Anywhoo, I was thinking about comic strips. I love the funny papers. I actually, buy the local newspaper just to read them. (My local newspaper is the Rectal Examiner. Motto: We get to the bottom of things.)

Here is one that I love. It's warped. But then again so am I.

Enjoy. I said "ENJOY"!


(you may have to click on it to read it. Blindy.)

Let me know your favorite comic strip(s). Or the least you can do is subscribe to the Rectal Examiner.

love,

undrbear


PS Stay tuned for WHWLTW? This week's special guest is the bum who cleans my windshield every morning. You know, the one with the weird colored Windex. Is it supposed to be black? Love ya, mean it!

9 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2005 said...

did you save the animals too?

 
At 9:26 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

I don't really read comics but I will subscribe to your's, can you bill me for it? Or you could put it on my tab, I am good for it! =)

 
At 10:06 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Sherman's Lagoon
Blondie
Foxtrot
Peanuts
Family Circus
Baby Blues
Get Fuzzy
Hagar the Horrible
The Boondocks
Calvin and Hobbes
Broom Hilda
Garfield
For Better or for Worse

And yes I read other parts of the paper too. :)

 
At 10:08 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Rev:

D'oh!

Shan:

I'll put it on your tabby tab!

Undr

 
At 10:18 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Gunny:

We are kindred spirits. Or just plain weird.

lub,

Undr

 
At 10:46 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

I cancelled my subscription to the Rectal Examiner because they were always a little behind. (Sorry, oh God am I sorry.) Fave strips of all time have to be The Far Side and Calvin and Hobbes, but currently I like Monty, Doonesbury, Sherman's Lagoon, and The Obits.

 
At 3:45 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

i love pearls before swine!!!!!

and the rectal examiner :rotfl

and p.s. pretty pretty please (with a cherry on top!) don't do a WHWLTW this week...i can't take the weeks going by any faster. just give me a break in this 3rd demention blog world!

besos unsouthamericanadirooski!

 
At 9:14 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

lmao @ notjoe

 
At 11:31 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2005 said...

i just realized all this time you were conversing with your shorts...all in all, kinda normal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.