Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A song

editors note: Still sicky, but feeling much better. Thank you for your get-well wishes and the many boxes o' soup I recieved via express mail. I must admit, they were just a bunch of soggy boxes but it's the thought that counts. I will post, because the show must go on. Here is a lil' song, I like. Hope you like it too.


Dear Undies:

Just wanted to share a song . It reminds us that, no matter how hard things seem to be right now, everythings not lost. So I dedicate this to you.


Coldplay

Everything's Not Lost

When I counted up my demons,
Saw there was one for everyday.
With the good ones on my shoulder,
I drove the other ones away.

So if you ever feel neglected,
And if you think all is lost,
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah,
Hoping everything's not lost.

When you thought that it was over,
You could feel it all around.
Everybody's out to get you,
Don't you let it drag you down.

If you ever feel neglected,
And if you think all is lost.
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah,
Hoping everything's not lost.

If you ever feel neglected,
And if you think all is lost.
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah,
Hoping everythings not lost.

Sing out oh oh oh yeah
Oh oh yeah
Oh oh yeah
Everything's not lost
Come on yeah
Oh oh yeah
Come on yeah
Everything's not lost


Love,

Unkle Undr

PS Do you have a request and dedication let me know. Post it on your blog or just in my comments area. (Hey I'm a regular Casey Kasem!)
The best one will receive a paper clip. Autographed by yours truly. Love ya, mean it!

PPS: Let's keep Cherishy in mind, she lost her nana this week. We love ya Cherish!

13 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger anika said...

Undr, I heart your poems.

 
At 7:50 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

Sorry to hear about your loss Cherishy. I lost my nana a few years ago so I know what it feels like! I miss her every day.

 
At 8:51 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

that is my FAVORITE coldplay song!!!!! undi, i love you even more now.

 
At 9:56 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

That song choice was, um, choice... where the hell is that thesaurus?...

 
At 12:04 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger Ben O. said...

Can you write on a paperclip? I didn't even know that could be done, dude.

Ben O.

 
At 6:18 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

Hey Mr. Undroo DJ, I have a request could you please with a cherry on top please play: The boogie that be, by: The Black Eyed Peas, and anything by Greenday cause its Cherish fav.

 
At 7:39 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

anika: I heart that you heart my poems. aww shucks.

G-man: Losing grandparents sucks.

Shippy: you inspired it.

Joey the cheese: Your comment choice was choice thanks.

Benny the O: Yes. I can write on a grain of rice, I can write on a paperclip. Thank God for Sharpies!

Loripoo: Done and Done. If only I could find my stinkin' 8 track player....

Love,

Undr

 
At 9:48 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

One of my favs by them. Thanks! My request is on my blog. mucho luvo, Lindy-Lin

 
At 10:49 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thank you Undr you are the best!!! smiles

Thank you Lori smiles, my girl sure does know me well.

Thank you Gareth and I am also sorry for your loss.

Undr,
I would like to request one of the following please.
Mr. Brightside by The Killers
or
St. Jimmy by Green Day
or
Doesnt Remind Me by Audio Slave.

Hugs and much love,
Cherishy

 
At 5:34 PM, November 09, 2005, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

great tune... and thanks!

 
At 7:05 PM, November 10, 2005, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

DOH!
I love that song. It's my happy-eating-poop song.

 
At 11:26 PM, November 10, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Lindy: Pearl Jam's "Last Kiss" is in the Tape Deck.

Cherishy: I am making you a mix-tape as we speak.

Rambilina: No thank you!

Sadie-louie-louie:

I like my poop with onions except the onions make my breath stink.

love,

Undrini(DJ to the Stars)

 
At 6:37 PM, November 11, 2005, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

That made me laugh out loud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.