Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Things I done did.

Dear Undies:

As you know Madam Grody Jodee is about to explode and by explode I mean blow and by blow I mean "kaboom". Why? Because she is with child and that child wants to come out. Let us keep her in our prayers, thoughts and naughty dreams and hope for the best painless birth of all time. Let us, also, pray that the child doesn't look like Pat Sajak, because that would just be too weird. Therefore in honor of Madam Pregola herself, I decided to steal this from her.

Love, ya GJ. Have fun shooting a baby out of your Christian parts!

So here it goes:

smoked a cigarette -Yes, when I was a kid, maybe like 7. I about coughed up at least 3/4ths of my lungs. Then I tried Chewing tobacco and about died.

crashed a friend's car - No, I have crashed two of my vehicles. I single-handedly paid for all of State Farm's advertising budget in one year. Sheesh

been in love - Yup, always.

shoplifted- When I was about 6 I stole some Hubba-Bubba from an A&P in Connecticut. When I was a pre-teen I tried to steal a pair of handcuffs(ironic isn't it?) from a street vendor. He caught me as I was entering my apartment building. He just took it back and I was so scared I thought I would go blind.

been in a fist fight -Yup. She was a tough cookie.

snuck out of your parent's house- Never I was a good kid. Despite the early smoking, chewing tobacco and shoplifting experimentation. I had a girl sneak into my bedroom once. Nothing happened sickos! ok a little bit happened.

gone on a blind date - No most of my dates gouge out their eyes after seeing me.


skipped school- When I was in middle school, I overslept and missed the bus. My parents warned me that if that were to happen they would maim me. (I had missed one day that week for the same reason) So, I hung out in my bedroom closet all day. Snuck out the window at the precise moment that the bus came and I walked in as if nothing happened. I am such a doofus.

been on a plane- lots of times.

eaten sushi- Yes, I love that stuff.

been moshing at a concert - Never. I am a bleeder and I moisturize for pete's sake. Mosh pits are no place for a moisturizing kind of guy. Wait! I have been moshing before, it was a Barry Manilow concert. My bad.

had a tea party - Never, but I have been invited and then asked to leave many a time. Darn you Strawberry Shortcake and Teddy Ruxpin! You think you're BETTER than me? I'll take my GI Joe elsewhere! Hmph!

fallen asleep at work or school- Yes.

slept beneath the stars - I don't think so. I've never been camping. Sad, I know.

liked the way you looked at least at one point in time - Yes, there was one point in my life when I knew I looked good and was not afraid to flaunt it. I was 5 years old. I was such a hottie. It was all downhill from then on.

played cops and robbers- Yeah! I was always the robber and my sister the cop. I have at least 223 imaginary bullet wounds to prove it!

sung karaoke - I sang "Lady in Red" by Chris de Burgh. Biggest mistake of my life. I massacred that song and I actually got a complaint letter from Chris de Burgh himself.

been kissed under the mistletoe- yes. I carry one around with me in case of emergency.
Smooches!

laughed so hard you pee your pants -Nope, but I'm ready if it happens. "Depends" to the rescue!



These are a few things about me. What about you? Go ahead and do it. You may have fun, or you may not. Remember don't do it for me, do it for Grody Jodee. She is pregola, you know? We don't want to infuriate a pregnant woman, now do we?

Love,

Undr("Laaadeee in Red, is dancing with meee, cheek to cheek..."*croak*)


PS I was overwhelmed by your nice comments on my blog's value. Which goes to show you, that money can buy you friends. Even if it is imaginary money. Tee-Hee!

If it really is worth anything it's because of you. Thanks!

Undr= $0.00

Undr's Blog= $11,290.80.

Bloggy Gals and Buddies= Priceless.

Geewillikers you guys are swell!

Love ya, mean it!

9 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

you stole gum too?? we are little kid soulmates! or we were juvie delinquents in the making. take your pick.

 
At 1:15 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

wow, long post. didn't read yet. may i use your comments page to test something real quick? okay, thanks. love ya lots and *i* mean it.

testing 1, 2, 3
testing 1, 2, 3, 4

 
At 1:20 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

excellent, thanks. the pic is temporary, file your complaints up your ass.

grody-jodee, good luckee!

undr, never been camping?! shame on you.

 
At 6:16 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

Oh that is mistletoe in your pocket I thought you was just happy cause your blog is worth almost 12 grand LOL.

 
At 7:27 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Never been camping? Oh Underoo you do not know what your missing. I got plenty of stars shining every night here in the woods you could sleep under. Hell you can lay your blanket down on the sand bank of the river and gaze up at the beautiful sky. Just in case I am not saying it to scare you but if you hear a wild cat yell my back door is only 30 ft. from the river. I have a 22 ready to handle wild animals. I will protect you Underoo. :)

 
At 11:25 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Just me again :) I did the answer thing in honor of Jodee it is on my blog.

 
At 1:32 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

U should make it your new year's resolution to go camping at least once. Nothing like sleeping under the stars... but yeah, I'd feel better knowing there was a .22 nearby...

 
At 7:00 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger anika said...

You are a bad, bad kid.

 
At 9:33 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger Missuz J said...

Sat in your closet all day? At least you could have gone to the park or SOMETHING!

Sure you can use my "I am from" assignment.

MzJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.