Saturday, November 05, 2005

WHWLTW? Has it been a week already? Duuurn!

Dear Undies:

The leaves are a-changin' but one thing is Fo Sho: That we have all learned something this week. So, it is time once mo' to add to your pearls of wisdom a little more nacre(huh?) That's right my loverly cheeky monkeys, it's time for WHWLTW?

Watchoo talkin' bout Willis?

Well Arnold, I'll tell ya.

It is time for What Have We Learned This Week? Sure, it's not NASA but we are a little spacey.

How does it work? Simple. I tell you what I learned this week and you tell me what you learned. Doesn't take a Rocket Surgeon to figure that one out.

This is what I learned this week.

1 I should move to Holland. There is a Wall O' Boobs there. (Via the At Large Blog) Men, have you ever been shopping for your lady(ie:your wife, lover, cellmate or mom(Nerd!) and decided, "daggummit, Ima gonna buy my woman a boob holster!" and then later realized, "I don't know her funbags size?" Never fear the Wall O' Boobs is here. That's right, a store in Dutchyland has a store with, get this, a wall with rows and rows of silicon boobs. Making your bra buying experience both educational and dirty.
Yes, if you don't know the size of her ta-ta's you can get to second base with the help of the boobies wall. All you have to do is feel up the wall and determine which size is right for you.

Can you imagine the poor sales associate?

(Reenactment)
Poor Sales Associate: "Umm sir, how long are you gonna grope those Double D's?"

Degenerate customer: "GRRR! MINE! MINE!

Sorry.

I am no longer gonna talk about this, because it makes me uncomfortable. And I will certainly not mention my idea for the Mural O' Butt. I promise I won't mention it. No way!

2. I will never be a bloggin hottie.

3. Just like Anika , I am a car singer and dancer. You should see my tap dancing routine. It goes something like this: *Tap, gas, Tap, brake, Tap, horn* and for my finale, I do a wiper /emergency light/jazzy fingers, half twist and a pliƩ.

4 Rambilina scolded me for giving an assignment and not doing it myself. Sorry. I promise I'll do it, Mommy Rambiliny.

5 That I am part of "teh Blogfather family" Here is the review




[WARNING: this review is best served with connolis. Failure to comply may result in you having to go for days with nothing but food and water]. Yeee-haaaah ladies and gents, give it up for Undrrrrrr "Tha Connolis Dealer" Achievinatoooor! [And the crowd goes: holy moly racamoli macaroni ravioli!]. There's something straaaaange, in the neighbourhoooood, who you gonna call? Tha Connolis Dee-lah! That's right. You gotta love a blog where every post starts with "Dear Undies" and is owned by a guy who's favourite word is "boingy". There's enough humour there for the whole family, even if your family is big enough to make a football team. Show him love!



Here is a quote from the movie "The Godfather":

"Leave the gun. Take the Cannoli"

Thank you Blogfadder! I send my respects and if you ever need a favor or a cannoli, I am the man to call.


Well this is what I learned this week. What about you? Let me know. If not, you may have to swim with the fishes.... or you can make it up.

Love,

Undr

PS Would you like to see my cannoli?*




Well here it is : It's an italian dessert!

Love ya, mean it.

Double PS with a cannoli: Thanks for your wishlists. I am going to work overtime to make them come true. If you have anymore wishes please feel free to tell me. I am going to do a massive wish granting! Have a great weekend, my friends!

TriplePS: Teh blogfather said to show me love, so you know you have to. Nah, you don't. Peace out, Homies!


* sorry, that didn't sound right.

11 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, November 05, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

there goes my idea for a wall of boobs. back to square one.

 
At 2:14 AM, November 05, 2005, Anonymous Teh Blogfather said...

Thanks for reposting your review Undr! Oh for the quote too. I'll use it to link to you at some point.

Peace and good health,
Teh Blogfather :-)

 
At 2:54 AM, November 05, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

shit, it's friday/saturday again. oh another week gone by! i've got nothing this time around.

 
At 8:15 AM, November 05, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I done learnt this week where peanut butter comes from. I learnt that there is strange woman at the gas station who insist on standing right next to you that must touch you. I learnt (hiding my face with embarassement) what a cannoli is. Now we all learnt what Undr's looks like :) I also learnt that my blogger friends are the greatest :) Oh yeah one more thing been a learning week for me. I learnt you can eat a whole pack of fudge sticks in one evening.

 
At 8:17 AM, November 05, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Forgot one thing to show ya luv!! :) luv, Lindy-Lin

 
At 2:04 PM, November 05, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Funbags? FUNBAGS? I am official angry at you for the week. *g* Men will grope anything.

Ahh, what I learned this week is that my favorite radio show is not off the air like I thought, but they FREAKIN' MOVED TO ANOTHER STATION AT A LATER TIME!

So, for about 9 months I haven't been listening, until one night I happened to catch them. WTF? Oh well.

 
At 7:56 AM, November 06, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I learned never ever joke around about your dog getting diarrhea cause he will and crap all over the livingroom at 4:30 in the morning. Lots of luv to you Undroo.

 
At 8:37 AM, November 06, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

ILTW that even though we've been gone over 4 years now, our friends in SA still talk about us as if we're still there.
Also that there's nothing quite like catching up with a friend of 15 years over a Guinness or 3 in a pub on a Saturday afternoon.
Luvya Undr!

 
At 1:19 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger anika said...

Hooray for car singing and dancing!!

We should go on a roadtrip.

 
At 1:30 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

I learned that squirrels will walk in to your house, uninvited, and make a mess after you leave.

I learned that a nice, mild-mannered father-in-law can become Elmer Fudd when needed. (we're hunting squirrel)

I learned that squirrels don't bleed too much when they are shot.

I learned that other squirrels will taunt you when they realize you have killed one of their own.

Can you tell we had a squirrel disaster in the house this weekend?!?

 
At 3:12 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

I freaking love cannolis...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.