Thursday, November 24, 2005

Why I hate the Holidays, a poem that sucks.

Dear Undies:

A lot of people here in the USA are preparing wonderful meals to commemorate the discovery on mini-malls by Christopher “Crissy-Chris” Columbus a pilgrim from Pilgrimia. He said, “Give me giblets or give me death” and the rest as you know is history. He became a meth addict and just recently was seen doing “The Surreal Life” only to be beaten up by the guy who played “Extra #2 in the “Partrtidge Family. (I think his name was Pimpy)

Anyways, as I prepared my Pop-Tart and Whiskey meal, alone in the hole I call my home; I got into the holiday spirit by writing a poem. It’s a work in progress.


It is titled:

“Why I hate the holidays”
by Undr A. Chiever (that’s me!)


I hate the holidays
Don’t get me wrong
It’s not the constant barrage
Of the same Christmas song

It’s not all the food
With all the fixin’s
Or all of the egg nog
That you will be drinkin

It’s not all the presents
That you find in the stores
Or wreath upon wreath
Placed on every door

It’s not all things
That make it sugary and nice
I’ll say it once more
And then maybe twice

I hate the holidays
I hate them, I do
The reason I hate them is because
I can’t spend them with you.

Then end.


I apologize for this crap-o-rama. I just sat down and started writing this piece of petrified poop. Yeah, I know. I’m warped.

Love,

Undrpoet schmoet.

PS Let me just reiterate, how much I truly appreciate your comments, death threats, sexy innuendos, and your pumpkin pie recipes. Love ya, mean it!

12 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

Happy Thanksgiving Undie.

 
At 10:37 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

AAWWW Undie your sweet wish I could spend the holidays with you too!! mucho luvo Lindy-Lin

 
At 10:42 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

OOOOPPPSS forget to tell you Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving
!!! Lindy-Lin

 
At 11:28 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

Ok I had a very busy early afternoon today going around everyones blogs and wishing them a happy thanksgiving so I'm only getting round to reading your post properly now, haha.
It was a stupid poem, but you already know that, lol j/k.
But the highlight of it was ... "Undr A. Chiever" - HAHA classic Underwire bra, ;)

 
At 12:00 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

Happy Thanksgiving Undr! You are such a great poet and you know it! Mucho luvo and Turkey kisses.

 
At 12:05 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

Aaw! That was just beautiful Mr Chiever! *sniff* *sniff* I'm all misty.

You should sell it to Hallmark ;D

 
At 2:21 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Ashley said...

Happy Turkey Day!
Love,
Ash

 
At 3:28 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

I agree with the Diva - you'd make a fortune out of that with Hallmark!

Even though I'm not American... Happy Thanksgiving Uncle Undr!

 
At 5:18 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Turkey Day Undie! xoxox

 
At 6:36 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

Happy Thanksgiving Undr. And we can spend it together, if you can raise $46.78 in bail money. C'mon buddy, they said I could either have one phone call or comment on one blog and I knew you wouldn't let me down. So hurry up because one of the other inmates said something about stuffing a turkey.

 
At 2:40 AM, November 25, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

You appreciate the death threats? That can't be good.

You were eating at my virtual table Undie! and I cut you big slice of apple pie a la mode.

Happy Thanksgiving! *hugs*

 
At 3:42 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

egg nog sucks. What is "nog"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.