Wednesday, December 21, 2005

ABC's of Undr

Editors notes: I profusely apologize for Ovr's behaviour. I hope he didn't hurt anyone's feelings. Just so you know, I beat him with a wet Genoa salami so he never hurts anyone again. Although, that's never stopped him before.
Thanks for you lovely comments. Love ya. I raaaally do!


Dear Undies,
I stole this from j2's erotic hamster stories blog. Ok she doesn't have an erotic hamster stories blog, but don't you think someone should? Anyways, this is undr's ABC, so next time wont you sing with me.

Here it goes:


[A is for age:]

30

[B is for booze of choice:]

Bacardi Rum

[C is for career]

Certified Idiot with a PHD in Stupidity.

[D is for your dog's name:]

Browngay-O


[E is for essential items you use everyday:]

Computer, and socks. Gotta have socks.

[F is for favorite song at the moment:]

"Run" Snowpatrol

[G is for favorite games:]

Strip Old Maid or Naked Monopoly or Semi-nude Chutes and Ladders

[H is for hometown:]

Clarkesville, GA (Motto: "Where your dad is your uncle")

[I is for instruments you play:]

I play a mean Kazoo and Air Harmonica and Air Ukelele

***edit*** me dont know my ABD's

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]

Toe jam and Ear Jelly. Favorite dressing: Hiney Mustard.


[K is for kids?:]

One in every state. I sponsor underprivileged rich kids.

[L is for last kiss?:]

Today. I drew lips on the back of my hand and I went at it.

[M is for mom's job:]

Psychologically Torturing me.

[N is for name of your crush:]

All my bloggie girly-girls and NotJoeCheese too.(he get's soooo jealous)

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]

When I was born I stayed over for a few days. Until the doctors realized my enormous head was not an anomaly. It was just gonna stay that way.

[P is for phobias:]

Possibly my fear of heights and being in an elevator with Dizzy Gillespie. His overinflated cheeks scare the crap out of me.

[Q is for quotes you like:]

"Don't eat the yellow snow" -Author unknown

[R is for biggest regret:]

Many.

[S is for sex:]

Yes. Please form a single line ladies. There's enough of undr to go around. And by that I mean I'm fat. 10 million pounds and groooowing!

[T is for time you wake up:]

6:30am eastern time. In california that is considered "Too damn early Time"

[U is for underwear:]

Tiger striped. Ooops I meant to say Tigger.


[V is for vegetable you love:]

None. I eat them because my mommy says I have to. Wait, Corn! That's it, Corn!

[W is for worst habit:]

Not looking at people in the eye when I speak to them. I'm usually checking out for boobage. Just kidding. Too shy I guess.

[X is for x-rays you've had:]

2 for kidney stones.

[Y is for yummy food you make:]

Ham and Cheese Sandwich Surprise. (the surprise is the honey mustard)

[Z is for zodiac sign:]

Cancer, but I don't believe in that crap. I only believe in the Bazooka Joe Fortunes and the voices in my head. (Yes, Voicey, I am good enough and strong enough and dammit people like me. Oh yeah, and one day they WILL pay)


This is it. Now try it yourself. If not I will sit in the corner and hold my breath until I get tired and then I will breathe.

love,

Undr


PS Do it on your blog or in the comments section. Don't worry you'll get paid the same. Love ya, mean it!

8 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, December 21, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Hi Undr!!!
Will do the abc thingee on my blog. :)
Glad to see you here and not Ovr. He was creeeeepy like the Buger King King! Always staring with that fake creepola smile and wanting to reach through the window and touch me or climb in my bed.
mucho luvo back at you!! Lindy-Lin

 
At 10:31 AM, December 21, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

What happened to J?? Did it decide to leave the alphabet??

 
At 11:13 AM, December 21, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

Damn right I get jealous. First, your making time with all these blogger women and now I find out your swapping saliva with that cheap floozy of a left hand. Just remember, you're sleeping with every other person that hand has been with.

 
At 1:48 PM, December 21, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

Hey bring back the evil twin?! Where did you put him Undr??? Geesh I'm getting really tired now of being hit with vegetables ... enough already! :-)

 
At 6:13 PM, December 21, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

"Semi-nude Chutes and Ladders" and "Where you dad is your Uncle" ROTFLMAO!

Love ya Undr ;)

 
At 6:14 PM, December 21, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Oh, and you have so many blog girls you might have to take two at a time.

(see, I'm looking out for you. *wink*)

 
At 10:05 PM, December 21, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

Awesome list always great to get to know you better...

Happy you are back

Huggsss,
cherishy

 
At 4:25 AM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

"Hiney Mustard" ... lol I wish you had permanently left 'J' out now. Beading please don't correct anything again, ever, ever hahaha :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.