Friday, December 02, 2005

Bad Mood!

Dear Undies,

I was in a bad mood today! I don't know why! It was just one of those days. So what does undr do when he is ornery? He speaks in third person. Also, he represses his anger until the vein on his oversized forehead is throbbing. It's like his own personal Neon Sign of repressed bad moodiness.

Anyways, my question is what gets you in a bad mood? Yeah, What irks the fool out of you?

You know the type of bad mood, that makes you want to punch a baby seal. Or the kind of bad mood that makes you want to take that butter knife and hack at your beanie babies. (Die Bongo the monkey, Die!) Or even the type of mood that makes you write stupid nonsensical posts while you poke yourself with an elongated paperclip. uhh or is that just me?

So, let me know what triggers that nasty bad mood in you or just say hello and cheer me up. Thanks for you for being excellent athletic supporters!

undr

PS: Stay tuned for WHWLTW? No, it isn't any good, but stay tuned anyways. Love ya, mean it!

Double PS with a ornery side of hmph!: Thanks for your comments and your occasional tongue lashing. You guys are the bestest! Don't forget to check out the linky links section. It's like having a bunch of Chia Pets.


Triple PS: here are lyrics to one of my favorite bad mood songs:

Garbage

Only Happy When It Rains



I'm only happy when it rains
I'm only happy when it's complicated
And though I know you can't appreciate it
I'm only happy when it rains

You know I love it when the news is bad
And why it feels so good to feel so sad
I'm only happy when it rains

Pour your misery down, pour your misery down on me
Pour your misery down, pour your misery down on me

I'm only happy when it rains
I feel good when things are going wrong
I only listen to the sad, sad songs
I'm only happy when it rains

I only smile in the dark
My only comfort is the night gone black
I didn't accidentally tell you that
I'm only happy when it rains

You'll get the message by the time I'm through
When I complain about me and you
I'm only happy when it rains

Pour your misery down (Pour your misery down)
Pour your misery down on me (Pour your misery down)


You can keep me company
As long as you don't care

I'm only happy when it rains
You wanna hear about my new obsession?
I'm riding high upon a deep depression
I'm only happy when it rains (Pour some misery down on me)x4

Loves ya!

11 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Crowded stores, screaming kids, pushy people always puts me in a bad grouchy mood. Cheer up :)
Lindy-Lin

 
At 10:04 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

Cheer up! It's Friday... wooohooo... *Smile*

 
At 10:17 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Turn that frown upside down ! (yes that was childish and obnoxious)so what???....ya gonna do something about it?....huh, huh?? lol...that was just the New Yawker in me coming out *wink*...

Baby seals put me in a bad mood...with their teeny little faces and their big droopy eyes, and those really long whiskers, just waddling around as if thier fish breath dont stink...pfffft

 
At 10:40 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

I LOVE that song :D There are many things that make me grumpy...I'll list just a few because, well, thinking about it too much will just make me grumpy ;P

*NM drivers
*being hungry
*being tired
*slow & inconsiderate people blocking my way in the store
*people with 10,000 items that use the self-check and have NO IDEA what they're doing.
*writer's block...YES DAMMIT! This causes me to be grumpy ALL THE TIME! ;P

 
At 11:21 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger dewey said...

Oh good Lord! I can't imagine that blogger would give enough space for me to list all the things that piss me off. But it can be summarized as such:

You can be stupid
You can be arrogant
But you CAN'T be BOTH!

 
At 1:06 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

I agree with pretty much all of the above.
What triggers a nasty mood?
- stupid people (that sounds terribly conceited but it's true)
- bullies
- when I'm hungry, anything and everything
- lack of sleep

OK I'm not going to give this too much thought, don't want to set myself off lol!

But hey, Undr? Cheer up - it's WEEKEND!!!!
:-D

 
At 1:58 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger anika said...

I'm only happy when it snows and I'm eating chocolate and roasting marshmallows in a fireplace (all at the same time).

 
At 2:39 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

First, love Garbage and love that song. I agree uptop with crowded stores and pushy people. I will also add crowded busses/trains.

Other bad mood makers are people who bump into you and they KNOW they hit something, but they just keep going; even worse when they hit you with their 50,000 pound bag on their shoulder that must be full of bricks. You know you felt your bag bump something. Morons.

Also, computer problems; being tired, being sick, losing things, drivers who think EVERYONE is in a car, no there are people who WALK. Idiots. Being overcharged and not figuring it out until I get home.

 
At 6:00 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Missuz J said...

How about being called a fucking bitch by my husband on the night of our 10th anniversary?

 
At 6:44 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

Bad Christmas oranges. I looked forward to them all year and I just bit into one and it tasted like squid ink. Oh, and Nazis.

 
At 10:14 PM, December 02, 2005, Anonymous mary matalin gisher said...

hmmm, bad mood, bad mood. suppressed angry and frustration. hmmmmm. I do know that if I hear another person at my job say, "but we've always done it this way." I'm going to run outside and scream at passing cars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.