Friday, December 23, 2005

Complaint department: Open

Dear Undies,

With the Holidays approaching most people are in the mood to gripe and complain. That's why in the spirit of the season, I decided to re-open the Underachiever's Corner Complaint Department of Complaints and Complaining Complainers. This entitles you to complain about what ever it is that rubs you the wrong way. Unless you're with Johnny Gill and then he will rub you the right way. Anyways, what do you want to complain about? Maybe you want to complain about your brazilian wax lady's cold hands. I dunno, whatever you want to gripe about is fine by me. I get paid the same.

Well this is what I want to complain about:

1. The brilliant people at FOX have decided to put Prison Break on Hiatus until March. Where else am I gonna get my fill of jail cells and the occasional sodomy?

Fox you suxs!

2. I can't stand how cold it is when I get up in the morning. Damn you stoopid igloo!

3. I hate icestorms!

4. I wish that the holidays didn't bring out the worst in some people.

5. I hate it when you get an itch on your left butt-cheek and you're in a crowded area, with surveillance cameras. And it itches so bad you want to rub sandpaper on your butt or at least latch on to a runaway camel and let him drag you across the desert. The itching is so bad. Not that this has happened to me. I'm just saying is all.



well that's all I got how about you? Let me know if not I will SO complain about you!

love,

undr


PS Thanks for reading this crap! Love ya, mean it!


PPS By the way, if you're not in a complaining mood, then compliment something or someone. Still love ya, still mean it!

pppppS: Just in case you're wondering, I am reviewing you interview questions from yesterday's post and I will give you my decision on Monday. If you haven't done so, apply already.

10 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, December 23, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Dear Undrini Und, Gotta a minute?? Good cause I am going to sooo complain. I need a new drug. I hate the fact I am getting a migraine every other day! It is interfering with my blog stalking err blog reading. My son's girlfriend left her pink boots here and I have been wearing them. Now she wants them back. The nerve of girlfriends. I guess having my son move in with her was not enough, now she has to have her boots back. I ran out of conditioner and my hair looks like a giant frizz ball. Ok enough complaining yapping outta me for now. Since the complaint department is open I may be back later. mucho luvo-Lindy-Lin

 
At 1:04 PM, December 23, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

I really don't have anything to complain about. There are plenty of flyers in newspapers, so I can use them for fire or for blankets. People are throwing plenty of food away, which keeps the rat population up and me eating almost every night. And the blind guy on the corner gets plenty of change this time of year which means, as long as I'm quiet, I get plenty of change. Yes, things are looking up.

 
At 3:46 PM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

I got no complaints either. Work is over for a few days, I'm going away with my family to see my friends and Christmas is finally here. So I'll do the compliment instead:
Undr I love reading your blog it is one of the highlights of my every day.
So have a superfantabulistic Christmas and I'll see ya next week!
Luv
Terri
xxxx

 
At 4:08 PM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

I have a complaint about complaining. No I don't really I just wanted to fill this space in with something so I thought that I would just waffle on for a while, much like I am doing now, except I may want to end this soon before I start wearing out the letters on my keyboard which would be a real shame if I couldn't message you any more with more crap like this. I may start sliding across the 'I' or slipping on the 'D' so I am going to stop now before this scenario becomes a reality!
But before I go I just wanted to wish you a merry Hanukkah, I meant Christmas.

btw what is wrong with the bottom half of your linky links? They seem to be repeating themselves, repeating themselves, hehe :) Do I get a prize for bringing that to your attention? :-P

 
At 4:28 PM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Damn NBC for not showing a new episode of The Office until Jan. 5th and Damn that station that airs LOST for showing repeats. A thousand curses on both your houses. *plthbth*

Merry Christmas you poo

 
At 7:01 PM, December 23, 2005, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I have no complaints....the medication makes sure of that...I'm one big bag of smiles and sunshine all the FREAKIN DAYS OF MY LIFE.. I HAVE NO REASON TO COMPLAIN THEY SAY, SIT BACK AND JUST KEEP QUIET, THEY SAY...WELL I GOT NEWS FOR THEM....I WILL NOT BE STIFLED ANY LONGER, DO YOU HEAR ME?????....IT ENDS NOW !!!
whew ~ thanks for this forumn to unleash my wrath, Undr...
Happy Holidays !! ;)

 
At 10:19 PM, December 23, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Ohh, I forgot to interview. *bites nails* and you KNOW how I loath interviews, but I'll do anything for you Undie!

Anyway, I have the usual complaint of when people aren't considerate of others. I just can't stand when people are loud and bump into you in the street/bus/train and act as if they're there by themselves. Also, kids annoy me when they wrestle and play with each other, falling all over you or bumping into or are just loud and irritating. And not real little kids, but tweens and teens. Ugh.

Alrigh, I'm done now.

 
At 1:54 AM, December 24, 2005, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

although there are a few things I could complain about, that silly found-again holiday spirit just won't let me...

so, instead...
Happy Holidays!

 
At 10:05 PM, December 25, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

I do not have anything to complain about, it has been a great holiday season. I would like to compliment you on an awesome blog... I enjoy your blog and appreciate the time you put into it!

Huggsss and hopes your holidays have been wonderful!!!

 
At 5:27 PM, December 27, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

I hate the cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.