Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Have you seen this boy?

Dear Ovries,

Hello my name is Ovr A. Chiever, and I am Undr's long lost evil twin brother in his head. Most of you, the Undies, have been worried about Undr's whereabouts. He told me he received Thousands of E-mails.(Actually, just one. The Subject heading was: "Penis Enlargement without chains and a sledgehammer"....um I didn't think that was possible, maybe he should look into it. Not me. I am Ovr-endowed.) Anyways, here are some of the rumors that have been floating around like corn in a toilet bowl.

1. Undr joined a cult where they smear their bodies with peanut butter and roll around in Cherrios.

2. Undr decided to become a member of the Blue Man group. (Nickname: Blue balls)

3. Undr has decided to make a spinoff of Riverdance and call it Puddlegroove.

4. Undr has become a nun. A rockin' nun.

5. Undr had an illicit affair with the Queen of England fathering a new heir to the Throne.

6. Undr was the victim of a wicked ice storm where the only power line in his town was brought down by fallen trees. Resulting in no power or phone for some days. He ran outside and cursed the ice storm countless times but it just seemed to get colder. He waited and waited by a non-functioning computer typing countless unreadable posts. Most of which consisted of the phrase "icestorms reek of suckitude!" and "Where is my mommy?" At one point he ran outside barefoot and concluded that his "feetsies were really cold." Therefore, He just went into his room and snuggled with his favorite Beanie Baby, "Wee Todd the Angry Albino Bull Frog" and went into hibernation.

7. Or maybe just 1 thru 5.


Well, Undr wishes to thank his friends and allies and yes even his enemies for sending their love, their hatred, and even their laundry.

hate,

Ovr


PS He will return. So keep your shirt on. Hate ya, mean it!


PPS By the way if you learned something last week he would sure love to read about it. WHWLTW? lives forever!

13 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Dear Ovrachiever, Get out of Undr's head and let him come back. We miss him!!

WHWLTW-I miss Undr when he is MIA!

mucho luvo Undr!! Lindy-Lin

 
At 8:31 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

I have learned that I like Undr much much better than his alter ego evil twin Ovr. I also learned that I sure did miss Undr while he was gone, checking his blog frequently (okay okay obsessively) for a new post.
Bops Ovr give us Undr back
Cherishy

 
At 10:13 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

PS: Curses the ICE Storm that too Undr from us...

 
At 10:32 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Shari said...

I learned I am obsessive about checking blogs. Obsessive.

 
At 11:29 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

I like his evil twin *ducking and missing rotten vegetables*

I learnt (wowwwwwww I almost said 'learned' there - that was a lucky escape :-P) how to do music playing posts! :)

 
At 12:30 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

I've been playing Splinter Cell a lot, and I think I've learned enough to come and forge a secret mission to find you Undr. I'm coming! And I plan a nice headshot this evil alter ego.

I didn't learn anything, except maybe the older I get the more I'm regressing. LOL

 
At 1:17 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

I learned that getting "not hit on" by a really-drunk twice-divorced guy, while although not ego-enhancing is definitely entertaining!

Undr! Undr! UNDR!
Ovr, please let him come back...

 
At 1:32 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger anika said...

This week I learned that if I don't read Undr's WHWLTW? I get a cold.

Damn you, Undr. Damn youuuuuuuu

 
At 1:35 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

Hi evil twin...!! No.. Nooo.. now that wasn't very nice!! Sheesh!! Anyways... I learned that you have an evil brother!!

Undie?? Hurry back... he is looking at me kinda funny when did you say he ate last??!! *Gulp*

 
At 3:09 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Your days are numbered evil twin Ovr... our cardboard cutouts are plotting to ovr-throw you as I type!
I couldn't believe there was no WHWLTH last week - it was the first time I remembered to write it down when I learnt something... and that thing was: South Park is NOT a children's show!

 
At 3:10 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

I learned that I need sharp, expensive scissors for wrapping presents. Dollar tree scissors that were made by dwarves back before Christ, don't cut paper with straight lines.

 
At 10:54 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I think #6 is a bit far fetched...do you take us for fools??...(no answer required)

I learned that a rolling stone really DOESN'T gather moss !!

 
At 10:52 AM, December 21, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

What I learned this week was how to exercise unwanted demons. So, if you would be so kind, Ovr, to place a bible and a cross over your head, then we can begin. "The Power of Christ Compels You! The Power of Christ Comples You!" If that didn't return Undr, then please keep repeating it, as I am tired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.