Wednesday, December 14, 2005

meme's rule!

Dear Undies:

Howyoudoin? I'm ok here at fat camp. Anyways, this is another meme. It's a 2 things meme. Here are my answers. At the end, if you are still here and you haven't pulled out all you hair or teeth, please feel free to do it on your blog. If not, well then poo on you! just kidding.


Here it goes:


2 names you go by
1. Undr
2. Undi

2 parts of your heritage
1. 5o% Hispanic, african american, asian, scandinavian, irish, scottish, nigerian, redneck.
2. 75% Sheep

2 things that scare you
1. Being alone
2. Being alone with huge roaches and spiders

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Peanutbutter smelling flowers
2. Soap

2 things you are wearing right now
1. Jeans
2. My little pony slippers

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Coldplay
2. Foo Fighters


2 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Run -Snow Patrol
2. Keane-Can't Stop now


2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Fake Love
2. Patience (you know, the Gun's n Roses' classic love song)


2 truths
1. I joke around too much. If only I were funny....
2. My dog is gay. (He wears cut-off jean shorts and a I heart Harvey Firestein tank top)

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Eyes
2. Smile

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Writing
2. Riverdancing to rap music


2 things you want really badly
1. Stupid I-pod
2. For all my bloggy friends to be happy!

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. The Galapagos Islands
2.Italy


2 things you want to do before you die
1. learn to play a gee-tar.
2. kill all the raccoons.

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude
1. I do extreme crochet.
2. I love sports. Like the National Horse shoe nail throwing competition.

2 things you are thinking about now
1. Love is a battlefield
2. My good friend from lilburn.

2 stores you shop at
1. Stumpys Food mart and Taxidermist
2. Ingles(I wish there was a Publix here.)

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. You
2. You


Well it's over you can open your eyes now.

Love,

Undr

PS Thanks for your comments, questions, tongue-lashings and the occasional "howdooooyoudo?" Love ya mean it!

7 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

75% sheep LOL! Why kill all racoons? Them cute food stealin while your camping, trash tear upper creatures. Will do the meme in a bit on my blog. :) Lindy-Lin

 
At 8:03 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

LOL! Undi this is hilarious!
But yeah, what you got against racoons?

 
At 10:28 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

You are TOO funny for words Undr!!! I love it!! I am going to post this on my blog. Thanks!!
smooches,
cherishy

 
At 1:03 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Love IS a battlefield and it hurts when it bites.

 
At 2:01 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

2 names you go by
1. Gareth
2. Guy

2 parts of your heritage
1. 25% Welsh
2. 75% Leprechaun

2 things that scare you
1. Nothing does
2. Nope still nothing

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Clothes
2. Car

2 things you are wearing right now
1. Jeans
2. Smile

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Gorillaz
2. U2

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Tell Him
2. Don't Let The Dingo Out Of His Cage

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Honesty
2. Fun

2 truths
1. I am funny
2. I just told you I was funny now laugh dammit. There you go :-)

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Eyes
2. Smile

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Playing the cornet
2. Playing tennis

2 things you want really badly
1. To move back to the US
2. For this damn test to be over, lol.

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Iceland
2. New Zealand

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Bungee Jump
2. Breathe

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude
1. I have the ability to grow facial hair ... umm maybe not that stereotypical haha.
2. I can hang my underwear on the floor

2 things you are thinking about now
1. Dinner
2. 2 things, geesh!

2 stores you shop at
1. Spar
2. My parents house

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Spygal
2. Anika

 
At 2:15 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

Hey Undr,
Good quiz. I promise I will do one on my blog. I just dont promise WHEN I will get it done.

 
At 6:40 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

I will also steal this idea for my blog. Thanks once again for saving me from the searing head pain that inevitably comes with trying to think up stuff to write about. And now back to my raccoon farm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.