Friday, December 30, 2005

More stuff you may or may not want to know about Undrini-poopie-head.

Dear Undies:
I feel that in 2005 I didn't fill out enough of these here surveys or meme's, if you will. I tell you what though, these things are as addicting as chocolate covered meth. Mmmmmm!


I reckon I done stolded this from someone. Since she is on High-A-Tuss I won't say her name. But it does rhyme with xzmcaoiermaxzeaqs, just in case you're wondering.


Anyways, for your nauseating pleasure, I give you this crap:
Questions answered by Undr, Undr, Undr...(echo)
1.) When showering, do you start the water and then get in or start water while your in?

Start the water, do a little naked dance and then get in.


2.) Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle?

No, I always get soap in my eyes. Johnson and Johnson "No Tears" my foot!

3.) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the herbal essences commercial?

Why? Did you hear me? It's more like post modern yodeling.


4.) Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?

Yes, until the cops came. Boy, was my face red. Or was that my butt?

5.) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?

Never!

6.) Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?

Oh yeah, it hurts like a mother!

7.) How old do you look?

Like a 30 year old teenager.

8.) How old do you act?

Like a 80 year-old bag lady who has conversations with Stalin and Mr. Rogers. Who, by the way, currently reside in Hell.

9.) Do you sing in the shower?

Yes, singing's easy. Now, Tap dancing in the shower, that's tricky!

10.) Have you recently become a member of anything?

A Tupperware cult.

11.) What are your plans for the weekend?

To make sure it doesn't suck.

12.) Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

Closed. The hookers are pretty ugly sometimes.

13) What's your biggest turn-on?

A woman that has a sexy voice. Just like James Earl Jones. *shudder*

14.) Does anything on your body itch right now?

Now that you mention it, my whole body itches....ick! Get 'em off me!

15a.) Who's the sexiest famous woman alive?

Adriana Lima!

*drool* I love her for her mind.

15b.) Who's the sexiest famous MAN alive?

According to People Magazine, it's Matthew McConahgay.


16) Who do you like right now?


She lives in Zimbabwe, you don't know her.

17) Does every family have a crazy uncle or is it just mine?

Yup, crazy runs in my family. Glad I'm the normal one.


18). Have you ever smuggled something into America?

Yes, a fruit and a Canadian, who was kinda fruity.

19). Do you think everything happens for a reason?

Yes.

20). Do you live in a state with a good sports team?

Yes, The Inbred County Cornholers Chess Team!

21). Have you ever finished off the popcorn and eaten the junk from the bottom of the bag?

No.

22). Have you ever had sex in a tent?

No. Never been in a tent.


23). What about at the beach?

Yes. (Note to self: Lotions and sand do not mix. Talk about ceeeement!)

24). Have you ever dated a Goth?

No. Just Sloth from the Goonies.

He has soft hands. Hey you guuuuuys!

25.) Would you kiss the person who posted this?

Yup.

26.) Can you fix your own car?

No, but I can fix a mean margarita.

27.) Should guys wear pink?

Nah, probably just seafoam green.

well that'z about it. Consider this the last one before '06. Have a good rest of the year.

Love,

Undr

PS Stay tuned for WHWLTY? Love ya, mean it!

Double PS with ranch dressing: Thanks, again, for reading this crapola. You sure know how to make a boy smile.

14 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, December 30, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I will take two magaritas please :) Tents are fun to have sex in till the racoons come and scare the crapola out of you. I heard that not that I have experienced it or anything.heehee ;)

 
At 10:41 AM, December 30, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

looks like I was drinking already magaritas LOL I meant margaritas.

 
At 11:20 AM, December 30, 2005, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

just wanted to wish ya Happy New Year!! hope it starts out great!

 
At 1:30 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

Beading stay off the fruit juice for a while :)
I smuggled myself into America once, the only problem was that I smuggled myself back out again!
And I'll have to fight you for the sexist woman alive thing! It's Sarah Chalke by a longggggg way, isn't that right Beading :-)
Have a wonderful New Year Undr with cream and sauce on top!

 
At 1:33 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger Leesa said...

What does Adriana Lima do? I googled her, and she is pretty. Never heard of her before!

 
At 1:36 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

LMAO at #12! :D

 
At 2:22 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

Ohhhh Undie I am very sad now... I thought you would vote for me for sexiest celeb!! But noooo some Victoria's secret model gets it, pfffffffft!! (sorry about the spit)..

 
At 2:23 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

Ohhhh and Gareth?? Sarah Chalke?? Lmfaooooooooooo.. wasn't she on Roseanne? And Scrubs?

 
At 2:50 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

Yes Shannon she was. Why are you laughing? She is cute with a capital C!

 
At 3:39 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Am I the only one concerned that Undr is considered the NORMAL one in his family?????????? :-P

Have a great New Year Undr !!!

Love ya, mean it !! ;)

 
At 3:53 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

Ummm Gareth she is cute but she sucked as Beckey's replacement on Roseanne.. sorryyyyyyy but she did lol.. we make fun of her all of the time.. but to each their own right?=)

 
At 6:52 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

oooooooooooo I just love the guy from Goonies Hey You GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS grinzzzzzzzzz Smiles brightly!!!

Thank you for sharing with us great post Undrini!!!!!

Hugggs and wishes for the Happiest of New Years!!!!!

 
At 12:12 AM, December 31, 2005, Blogger Ben O. said...

Dude, everyone got hired on but me.

I know I could do something useful around here.

Ben O.

 
At 12:20 PM, December 31, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

What about my pink feather boa, can I still wear that? The woman with the adam's apple who hangs out at the corner seems to think it's pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.