Thursday, December 15, 2005

My house in the middle of the skreet!

Dear Undies:

Cherish "Cherishy" Cherisheimer-hyphen-cherisola has graciously allowed me to steal this from her. Actually, I had tied her up before I asked her, but oddly enough she didn't seem to mind. (Just kidding, I just stole it. Love ya Cherishy!)

Anyways, this is a drawing of my dream house. As you can tell it is very practical. It has it's own pull-thingy. For when I am running from the law or Killer Care Bears.

And see the beautiful cotton candy-like plants in the garden? It is sooo purty! Now, just in case you're wondering, that is a true to life self portrait of me. Except of course, I didn't draw my love handles. Also, Brownie "Gay-ey McGaydog" is under me looking gay and peeing on my semi-comatose body. Everybody say it together; "awwww! Gaaaag!

Doesn't this make you feel like home? Or at least makes you feel the way you do when you put a wet Q-tip in your ear? Ewww!

Interestingly enough, as I drew this picture, I was being psychoanalyzed(Emphasis on Psycho). Therefore after you see the picture and right before you run to your clergyman to rid you of the nightmares that are sure to come from this, you can read my evaluation.

Here it goes:









This is what my evaluation said:


Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.



umm if you need me I will be in the fetal position sucking on my big toe.

love,

undr(it is somewhat true)

PS if you would like to draw this picture feel free to click on the post title. Love ya, mean it!

PPS I also accept other drawings, you cute lil' artist you.

14 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, December 15, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

Ummm Undr I really loved when you tied me up! Yummyyyyy but ummmm You forgot to untie me and I have to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

H

E

L

P

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Smooches Undr and shouts out to all the ladies he makes some really nice knots!!

 
At 9:07 AM, December 15, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

This was mine:

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. (I didn't draw any crosses) Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.

 
At 10:54 AM, December 15, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

This is what my house said:You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

I had a cross on both windows and 4 flowers in my garden :)

 
At 1:20 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. I drew lots of crosses. Hm!)(You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.

So there you have it. Or not.

 
At 3:33 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Hmmm, interesting. Especially since you're both shy and seek the company of people. (??) But I'd love to be your next door neighbor!

Lova ya!

 
At 6:44 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2005 said...

my drawing of a house says; i drew green grass, please walk on it, i have a garden; please pick at least 3 flowers,only the windows upstairs have crosses on them, there is stone path that leads to the front and a welcome mat. there is a porch light on as well. Which i think means that all are welcome, because the path will lead the way.
your posting is very cute. keep up the great job.
Mary Matalin Gisher

 
At 7:05 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

Mine said I couldn't draw, and that my personal hygiene could probably use a lot of work. I don't appreciate computer sass.

 
At 8:03 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

i think it is the most beautiful drawing i have ever seen.

 
At 11:52 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I submitted my house and I got back a foreclosure notice !!

 
At 2:46 PM, December 16, 2005, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

Tee hee hee...I like your house. You look a bit thick headed though ;P

 
At 11:19 PM, December 16, 2005, Blogger dewey said...

My analysis, and my comments:

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. (SENSITIVE? Hahahahaha! I can't decide...)

You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. (Yes, shy is the FIRST thing that comes to people's mind when they meet me in person...)

If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. (OK)

You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. (ME? The girl who is contemplating giving up FOOD to pay for a cleaning lady?)

Your life is always full of changes. (True)

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. (Bullshit)

You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people. (True)

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. (Nah, I just like drawing flowers)

It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. (Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)

You don't think much about yourself. (I think ONLY of myself, most of the time!)

 
At 9:10 AM, December 19, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Hello UNDR!!! Where are you???
mucho luvo, thinking of you, Lindy-Lin

 
At 12:17 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

Maybe he has fallen down a hole Linda! Quick, someone throw him a rope! :-)

 
At 7:14 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

Undr? UNDR?!

seriously, where'd ya go? I need a laugh... NOW!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.