Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oh thit. I have a lithp. I need thomethings!

Dear Undies:


I stole this from my friend Anika and when I say "friend" I mean mentor and financial consultant. She "borrowed" it from Gareth who is so far the blogger with the most references to leprechauns this week. By the way Gar you were born at 9:31pm. That's my guess. I better be right! If not I will hit ye wit my shalalee!


Anyways this is what I need.


Undr needs...

... a DLL guru.(huh?)

... a new pair of shorts. ( But I love my Hulk speedo)

... information on writing partners. ( Howdy pardners!)

... a bone marrow transplant. (that sucks!)

...sex education. (I stand corrected, that sucks!)

... a speech coach. (Oh thit I have a lithp)

... to sing. ("The hills are alive with the sound of Undr!")

... to run (run undr run!)

... to support Run for the Lord (Don't I ever)

... no special equipment modifications. (umm you see, it's all me!)

...worldwide web control. (umm whatev!)

... a more accurate diary. (What you've been reading my diary? But it has the two cent lock!)

... no more training. (It's true. I am totally house broken)

...Camera phone report. (Yeah! Hurry up with that!)

... Homework assignment for next week. (Yeah! Hurry up with that!)

... to find shelter. (Right after Sex Ed. I promise!)

...your help.

... you.


Well this is what i need. What about you? Just type "your name* needs"and google it. Then let me know what you need. If not make it up.

love,

undr(needy)

PS thanks for your crying lists and to those of you who denied me the pleasure of knowing what makes you cry, I will see you after class! GRRRR! Love ya, mean it!


*Not "your name"! Your actual name goofball!

13 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, December 01, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Linda's needs are of the following:

Part of a loving commited marriage-this one was on there twice.

Sleep-Hey I went to bed early last night.

Provide fast response to customer needs-geesh I will put out my cigarette and get right on that.

Much free space at the front of the platform as possible-Are they saying I am fat?? LOL :)

Some help with her appearance-What is wrong with my Scooby Doo pajamas that I wear all day?

mucho luvo, Lindy-Lin

 
At 9:42 AM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

Ok I have taken a note of your guess Undersexed and you have 2 more guesses I think but I couldn't be bothered to go through my last posts to check!
Yippy do I win a prize for mentioning Leprechauns 500,001 times??? A new car! Awesome ... drop it off with me, I might run you back if you fill the tank for me.

 
At 11:18 AM, December 01, 2005, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2005 said...

whirled peas.

 
At 11:29 AM, December 01, 2005, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

*spygal needs to graduate
*spygal needs help getting her name out there
*spygal needs many surgeries
*spygal needs to update files
*spygal needs understanding, not rejection
*spygal needs a new advocacy committe to help her with these efforts

Ohhhhh a special committe just for me???....I feel honored and degraded all at the same time...this was a real esteem booster !!

Spygal needs a drink... :-/

 
At 1:15 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

...to quit getting so damn much homework from Mr. Chiever! ;D

 
At 1:15 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

BTW -

*Not "your name"! Your actual name goofball!

--My actual name IS goofball...what a coincidence !!!

 
At 1:55 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Missuz J said...

Totally hilarious!

Here are some of the best ones.

Rebecca needs her food to be soft, or cut into small pieces so that it is easy to chew.

Rebecca needs a notebook computer to take with her to therapy.

Rebecca needs to win at least one. This is getting rediculous.

Rebecca needs just one good, meaty, dramatic role, and the chances of her skyrocketing into fame will increase tenfold.

Rebecca needs other people to help her move around, to wash and feed her.

Rebecca needs to get to California, but she can't join the wagon train unless she is married, so she begins a hasty search.

Rebecca needs a transfusion of blood.

Rebecca needs to remember that it's not personal, it's business.

Rebecca needs help finding temporary foster homes for her 12 cats.

 
At 2:20 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Terri needs a feeding tube
Terri needs you
Terri needs you NOW!
Terri needs hospital
Terri needs your help
Terri needs gas (actually not really - I have plenty of that. You probably didn't need to know that though...)
Terri needs rehab!
Terri needs sunshine and fresh air.
Terri needs food and water.
Terri needs mercy.

Wow, and here I thought all I needed was a new pair of boots every few months.

 
At 5:25 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

apparently ramblin girl needs:
-an operating system reinstall (do I ever!)
- players (and I thought I was done with them!)
- someone available on a part-time basis (really?)
- a bigger bust ( I have to disagree on that one!)
- something to calm her down — to help her concentrate! (verbatim, and do I ever!)

sorry about the crying game... my (in)sanity is dangling by a thread... and well I guess that might make me cry if I weren't numb...

 
At 6:49 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

Joe needs...
-food badly.
-his Jane.
-to drop the gloves and lead by example.
-your help to find his broccoli.
-the donkey.
-to hide the BET, and Cobra needs to rescue its leader.

I agree with all of those except the donkey one. I don't need the donkey, I just like having him around.

 
At 8:52 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Ashley said...

I'm working on your homework assignment for next week right now.

 
At 9:33 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

Ok here it goessssss...
Shannon needs- your help
Shannon needs- a Lesson in Accountability
Shannon needs- to get over scotty and find someone eles -LOL
Shannon needs- more
Shannon needs-Serious Help!
Shannon needs- a hotel

Woooohooo!

 
At 3:03 AM, December 04, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

i'm a little late on this one.

jeanne needs...
...$51
...to be in a relationship
...all the demons she can get
...a patron
...to keep her distance
...some help
...to do a tutorial
...a shooter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.