Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Which pearls character are you?

(you may have to click on the cartoon to see it better Ray Charles!)



Dear Undies:
I am a big fan of Pearls before swine. The cartoon, not so much the jewelry or the pigs. Anyways, I wanted to know which character are you? Here are the descriptions:



Rat


Arrogant, self-centered, fatalistic, philosophical and quick-tempered, Rat is obsessed with fame, immortality and making a quick buck. Spends his time with Pig because it makes him feel superior and, more importantly, no one else will hang out with him.



Pig


Humble (in fact, painfully aware of his limitations), practical, kind and a little slow in the head, Pig has few aspirations in life, other than to spend his days watching TV and doing almost nothing productive. Apparently sees something redeeming in Rat, as he is willing to endure Rat's endless barbs and numerous schemes. Kicked out of the Society of Cultured Pigs because he was caught eating a BLT.



Zebra

Just trying to stay alive. In a world filled with lions, tigers and crocodiles, this is not an easy task.


Goat

The smart one. Would rather spend his time with his snout in a book than talking to any of the other odd characters in this strip.

The Fraternity of Crocodiles


Proud members of Zeeba Zeeba Eata, a fraternity dedicated to the destruction of Zebra and other prey, the crocodiles are Zebra’s next-door neighbors. Stupid, slow and barely articulate, these particular crocodiles are a disgrace to their species.



You know I am so pig. who are you? Let me know, if not go to your room with no supper!
Love,


Undr



PS Thanks for your comments, evil eyes and wet willies! Love ya, mean it!

12 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

I've never seen the cartoon before, but if I had to guess, I'd pick the goat. :D

 
At 7:36 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I will have to say Zebra. Just tryin to stay alive here. :)

 
At 9:17 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Based on your descriptions I'm most likely like goat. Although, I do like talking to other odd characters... why else would I blog? Except my blog characters aren't so very dumb or arrogent. Do goats also ramble on a lot..?

 
At 11:11 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger dewey said...

You, of course, know that I am Rat.

 
At 1:22 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Shannon said...

I think I am the pig too... oink oink.. does anyone smell bacon? Yikes!

 
At 4:40 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

I'm pig too. I don't really read this regularly, but it's in my "Maybe I'll Read" section.

I like that Frat, Zeeba Zeeba Eata. ROTFL!

And poor Zebra, 'just tryin' to stay alive' I hear that!

 
At 4:41 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

oh God. i'm the rat. to see it in black & white...the shame of it all...

 
At 6:03 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Shari said...

Yes, I am the goat also....although in the chinese zodiac I am a rat.

 
At 6:52 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger notjoecheese said...

Can I do a little gene splicing here? (I'm no longer allowed to splice Gene... crybaby.) Anyway, I'm kinda a cross between the Goat and the Zebra. I'm a Gobra.

 
At 6:57 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Gareth said...

I'm zebra - anything with bra in it and I'm there :-P

 
At 7:19 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I think I will be a Zebra..yea, that's it....a ZEBRA !!

BTW - Gareth meant to say, "anything IN a bra and he's there !!

 
At 9:47 PM, December 08, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

I think I am the Zebra.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.