Thursday, January 26, 2006

4 out of 5 Dentists agree.. Undr is a wacko! oh yeah and Fat!



You may have to click on the cartoon to see it better, Stevie Wonder.

Dear Undies:

Madam Cherish has done it again. She has asked another probing question. No, it's not which is better; the fluffy hand cuffs or the metal ones? (Although, come to think of it, that is a good question.) Actually, she has asked; "Does your blog mirror your personality?"

Apparently, she has met Blogolos (It's official, because it's in italics.) outside of the realm of Blogolia. Thus, she has been able to compare. I on the other hand have lifesize anatomically correct cardboard cut-outs of all of you. Well, except for a wallet-sized cardboard cut-out of Gareth. He's a leprechaun! I figure, why waste the extra cardboard.? I'm just sayin'...


Anyways, does this blog reflect who I am in the real world?

The answer is yes, if it's a fun house mirror.

I am somewhat like my blog, except I'm a little bit more reserved. I may say things here that I won't say in the outside world. One, because the FBI would arrest me and two, because I work in a Monastery. (You know, Vow of Silence and all)

Honestly, do you think that anyone could say "poopie" as much as I say it here and not get arrested? I didn't think so. Poopie!

Also, in the real world I am shy. Therefore, conversations about Drew Barrymore's sagging ta-ta's or my gay chihuahua getting his 'nads waxed or my idea for a newspaper called the Rectal Examiner are not everyone's cup of tea. So, you see I have all these things crawling inside me trying to find a way to get out. (or is that just the tapeworm?) Nah, I just gotta vent sometimes and unfortunately I do it here.

Yes, I am a little looney, a little bit creepy, little bit country and a little bit rock and roll, but I assure you I am a normal person. A normal person who wears a plaid feather boa and dances to the Rythm of the night. ("...Dancing till the morning light. Forget about the worries on your mind, you can leave it all behind. Na Na Na Na nananananana..."erm... sorry but El Debarge Rules!)

The reality of it all is, I am a normal dude who, you wouldn't think twice about if you saw me on the street. Well, maybe you'd point and laugh. But only if you're rude.

Oh yeah, and I often wear a tie.


So to answer the question honestly I would have to say... the fluffy ones.


Thank you,


Love,

Undr

PS If you didn't answer this question on Cherishy's blog, then why don't you? It's the law. Love ya, mean it.


Double PS with a side of fat-back: I appreciate you stopping by and saying hello, it makes me feel all warm in my tummy. Or is that the tapeworm? Still love ya, still mean it!

Oh and by the way, I have some tags that I will get to, as soon as I can get myself out of this semi-comatose Nyquil haze. Wouldnt-ya-knowit, I is sicky again. *cough* *cough* That is the last time I make out with chickens. Sheesh! What can I say? They're easy.

10 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I answered this question a while back and I think your real personality can't help but shine through--though maybe exaggerated. You can be more confident at a keyboard.

But being face to face seems to make people feel you should tell them more about yourself than you'd like. Here, you can say just what you want people to know.

Uh, though I do nudge Undr to be more serious, in some respects, I still love you. =:)

 
At 10:41 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

you said poopie, twice.
Thank you.

 
At 11:32 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Hahahah thank you for 'you!' You make me laugh so very very often! ElDebarge ! LMAO and p.s. with a side of fatback, where do u get this stuff!! haha keep it comin and I'll keep devouring it or something like that....yea ;)

 
At 7:59 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I am a little looney, a little bit creepy, little bit country and a little bit rock and roll. That is what I luv about you Undr!! Now get to feeling better!! smoooches and huggiezz Lindy-Lin

p.s.
I am a shy person also. :)

 
At 8:03 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

You are so crazy!! I love your blog. Ummmmm I think the fluffy ones are better too. Thanks for the plug. My poor little blog needs all the help it can get. I think you are a great guy and I LOVE reading your blog! IT always makes me laugh..

 
At 8:04 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

PS: I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:05 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Awwwww you get to feeling better real fast Mr.!! And if I saw you on the street I wouldn't point and laugh, I would laugh then point.. BIGGGGGG DIFFERENCE!!! =)

 
At 9:09 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I don't have the Gareth cut-out, but I do have the trading cards..collect all 6 in specially marked boxes of Lucky Charms !!

Feel better soon and hurry back..work is swamped and the employees are planning a take-over !

 
At 10:19 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

This is one of those 'Yes & No' questions. Those who read my blog see more of what's inside my head than most people who know me. At the same time, I sometimes think the picture is distorted because I guess you guys only see the interesting bits (humor me here!). Like you, I'm someone you wouldn't look at twice in a crowd. I don't wear ties though.

 
At 10:20 AM, January 30, 2006, Blogger Carissa said...

I would say that blog mirrors my life. I try (try being the key word) to be humorous in most of my post, just like I try to do with life. (Although I can never match the Amazing Undr.)

Of course I bitch some and get serious some, but what is life without humor?

It makes everything better.

Carissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.