Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am 19 years old and have a Plegmatic temperment. Hack Tooey! Spit!

Dear Undies :

I would like to apologize for disregarding my blog-stalking duties. As a self-employed Boiled Peanut salesman, an undefeated Thumbwrestling champion, an aspiring cult-leader, and a celebrity toenail clippings collector, I have to say my plate is full. And not just with toenail clippings. Therefore, if I have not answered a tag or your e-mails from your bedroom closet because Freddy Krueger is gonna get you, I apologize. (Don't Fall asleep!)

Anyways, here are some quizzies I stole from some of my loyal and faithful readers. If you like my quizzies, next week I'll show you my testes! (OK old joke sorry. )

I stole this quiz from Gunngirl. For all your Buffy the Vampire Slayer needs, that's Gunngirl!


here are the results of my quiz.




You Are 19 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.







What Age Do You Act?



I was surprised to see that I was as mature as a 19 year-old. I could've sworn I was a 12. Of course one of the questions wasn't; "Do you still eat paste?"

Does this mean, I can't drink Champale? D'oh!



And here is another one I done stoleded from Shannon. For those nights when you crave salads with bodily secretions... that's Shannon.
She's a funny gal. She and Superspygal are a conglomeration of beauty and funny with a dash of insanity. Which is what we call in these here parts... marriage material. So here are the results of this quiz.



You Have a Phlegmatic Temperament

Mild mannered and laid back, you take life at a slow pace.
You are very consistent - both in emotions and actions.
You tend to absorb set backs easily. You are cool and collected.

It is difficult to offend you. You can remain composed and unemotional.
You are a great friend and lover. You don't demand much of others.
While you are quiet, you have a subtle wit that your friends know well.

At your worst, you are lazy and unwilling to work at anything.
You often get stuck in a rut, without aspirations or dreams.
You can get too dependent on others, setting yourself up for abandonment.
What Temperment Are You?

From these results I believe I am phlegm-filled boy who sets himself up for abandonment. Again...marriage material!

If you'd like to take this quizzies go for it. If you'd like to give yourself a prostate exam...well, that one is totally up to you. Please send pictures.


Love,


Undr



PS BTW I forgot to thank you for your participation in WHWLTW and The Scary Post. As punishment for forgetting, I am whipping myself with a Kielbasa sausage in a wet sock. Thank... OW!... you... OW!... Love ya, OW! Mean it! OW! NOT THE GROIN... ok maybe a little.

12 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

You Are 30 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


Well those are my results!! I guess I act my age, I am 27 after all.. *Fluffing hair*

Thanks Undie for the sweet compliments..=)

Spy gets me in trouble alllllllll the time!! I blame her for everything don't I?? Wanna know why? ... Well BECAUSE IT'S FUN!! Muhahahahahahaha!!

Wanna get hitched? I will keep the bee's away =)

 
At 10:28 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

You Are 24 Years Old

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's about right considering I'm cough25coughbullshitcough!

and for the record, it's all Shannon's fault..neener neener blah blah..ut oh that just knocked me down to 12 yr old status...

btw, Shannon said something about ordering Honey scented lotion for you...I told her it was cruel but she just laughed that evil laugh of hers..
Oh and I accept your marriage proposal !! yea, it was a proposal....yessss it was....ok, whatever...but, it WAS !! :)
*looking at Shan* "In your eye, puddin pie !! :-P

 
At 10:37 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Lmfaoooo Spy.. that was low... hahahaha.. GOOD JOB!!=)

 
At 11:16 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

I act 25... no surprise there, that's about how old I feel... now if only my drivers license would agree...

 
At 12:38 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I was 24!! aaah to be 24 again and know now what I know!! hee hee
smooches Undroo!!

 
At 12:43 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

**You Have a Melancholic Temperament***


Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.

Had to do the other quiz too!! :)
smooches again!!

 
At 3:24 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

i just KNEW i was saving my toenail clippings for a reason. i'll send them for your celebrity file asap. i only request that you treasure them yourself (no ebay, no matter how high the bidding).

 
At 5:28 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

I am sooooooo going to have to challenge you to a thumb wrestling event. I have never lost a thumb wrestling match yet. My husband said I have abnormal thumbs, LAUGHS... he is just jealous because I beat him everytime!!!

Great post thanks for sharing!!

 
At 8:54 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger dewey said...

WOW! It's like they know me...

You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.

Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.

You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.

Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.

You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.

Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.

A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.

 
At 9:20 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Yes, yes! Right up my alley....haha

"You are 24 years old"

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

I dont have a prostate sorry hahaha

 
At 9:21 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

or a prostrate hahaha

 
At 9:23 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

uggh ihad it right the first time....how old am i again? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.