Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I am eeeeeeevil! Well, barely.

Dear Undies,

I hope everyone is ok. I figure you still have alcohol seeping from your pores, so I will keep this sort and sweet. Let's start by reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, the Gettysburg Address and sing Inagaddavita(the extended remix) by Iron Butterfly in Hebrew. Anyways, let me just say, that I appreciate your comments and welcome all the new readers. Like Tina. Sorry Tini, you are hooked to the hallucinogenic drug they call Undr. Side effects include but are not limited to; blurred visions, itchy scalp, burning sensation in your eyelids and a consistent desire to add lyrics to "Dueling Banjos" and singing it with all your heart. Unfortunately, Cherish, this means you have to work a little bit more. Surry!

Ok, now that that's over, here is a quizzie. I am so evil,well not really. I am the underachiever, remember?





How evil are you?
Love,
Undr(twisted)
PS Please feel free to take this quiz and find out what I may already know about you. Love ya, mean it!

14 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

I am Neutral:
"Moderation towards all things! Although you do have inner demons, you can more than control them, and often find yourself in the position of the peacemaker, balancing things out."

Well nothing new there.

 
At 9:02 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I was twisted. :)

 
At 9:51 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

I am the same as Terri.

 
At 10:13 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger DelBoy said...

I got the same as Undr. What's "Barely Evil" mean anyway? That you like to torture animals and then kill them 'cos it's humane?

 
At 11:14 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

You are Evil..

Omg!! I am not!! Yes you are!! No I am not!! Yes you are!!

I hate it when she argues with me!!

I guess I shouldn't have watched all of those horror movies last night *sigh*

 
At 11:26 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

I thought it was a fluke first time I took this thing a few months ago, but no, I'm still...

Good

how does this happen??

 
At 12:57 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Hehehehehe...I'm twisted !!!

*drooling*, *evil laugh*, *darting eyes*, *trying to bite off my own face*.....oh that was over the top, wasn't it??...dammit I never know when enough is enough !

 
At 4:05 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Whoa! Interesting. I am Pure Evil.

"You are absolutely terrifying. Your mere presence strikes fear into the hearts of everyone around you. There is no turning back. You are the definition of evil, and probably work for an evil company like AOL.

Well, I guess you'll all be doing my bidding now. Right? Right?

 
At 5:05 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger dewey said...

Now here's a big surprise... I am pure evil too!

 
At 11:04 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

I have been known to be an evil twin in the past.

 
At 12:03 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Ooohh thanks for clearing that up for me..burning sensation in the eyelids..how bout elsewhere? hehehe

Ah, yes and you know Dueling banjos can be found in Bedrock,eh? hahhaha

(btw, my link is aninidreams.blogspot.com...the runway blog is one that i do with my sashaying partner in crime LBSeahag from Cali!) :)

 
At 12:42 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

btw im twisted too...who'da thunk it!

tini

 
At 1:07 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

umm..i don't think i have to take the quiz to know that i'm twisted--just a little eensy weensy bit.

 
At 11:14 PM, January 06, 2006, Blogger Sherry said...

I'm sooooo not twisted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.