Friday, January 20, 2006

Poetry that sucks.

Dear Undies:

Sorry about the longest post ever. Actually, Ramblin' Girl holds the record. It was 4 days long.
2 people died from exposure. (Just Kiddin' Rambilina!)

Anyhow, before your brain gets detached and runs away, I will post something so sucky and crappy that you will be back to your normal happy-go-lucky self. It's a poem I wrote a while back. It was a good idea at the time. But then again most tequila-induced ideas are.

So here is a sucky poem.


When
When you weren't looking
I sketched you with charcoal and chalk
When you weren't looking
I would savor your words as you talked

When you weren't looking
Not a shadow upon you misplaced
When you weren't looking
I memorized every contour on your face

When you weren't looking
I was the dust in your ray of sunshine
When you weren't looking
I died knowing you would never be mine


The end.
Sheesh. Talk about cheese! Ugh!

If you haven't gouged your eyes out with a fork yet, please assist those who have. The exits are to your right. Thank you!


Love,

Undr


PS If you rap it, it sounds a little bit better. Naaaah! Love ya, mean it!


PPS: I Will Not Write Long Posts.

I Will Not Write Long Posts.

I Will Not Write Long Posts(x 100)

12 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

I was the dust in your ray of sunshine. That is just priceless Undr.

 
At 7:20 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

AAAWWW Undroo that was beautiful!! I love your poems. Can someone pass me a kleenex please??? Undr when you was not looking I locked you in my heart forever. luv, Lindy-Lin

 
At 8:34 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

As long as you keep telling yourself you won't write long posts you will. LOL

 
At 9:54 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Absolutely beautiful Undr!!

 
At 10:35 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

hey! I take offense, ok, I don't because I know I'm long-winded...

great poem!

(and, by the way, what's wrong with a long post every once in a while... maybe I'll go for 5 days...)

 
At 1:40 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

That was a beautiful poem !!

and the worst part is...I can't find anything sarcastic to say about it...and that's not fair.

But I loved it !!

Have a nice weekend !

 
At 2:42 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I like the last line. Intense and sad. For some reason, the kind of romances I like.

 
At 3:30 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Adam said...

I liked the last line, too.

The end was the last line, right?

 
At 3:42 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww Undie... that was classy.. you are the man!!

 
At 9:28 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger dewey said...

Meh, your super-long post was mostly white space. I can take up more space than that winding up to a spectacular rant. You have as many long posts as you like, Undr. It's your blog, it's your party, and it's your carpal tunnel syndrome if your keyboard isn't ergonomic.

 
At 10:22 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Iamthebookworm said...

I liked it! And I usually don't like poetry!

Bookworm

 
At 10:08 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger j2 said...

*speechless*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.