Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Scary things that are scary

Dear Undies:


Anika, my good friend from the Sunshine state, recently posted about 10 things that scare the bejeezus out of her. Now, this may come as a shock to you, but things scare me too. Oh yeah, I am a poopie-headed scaredy cat. So without permission from Anika(I am such a rebel) I will post things that scare me too. Of course, if Anika finds out she will self-defense me till I'm cross-eyed. (Ha ha the jokes on her I am already cross-eyed.)

So here are some things that scare the tar out of me.

1. Clowns. Except for Ronald McDonald. I can take him. Stupid red-headed bastahd!

2. Burger King. Is it the neverending smile? The penetrating stare? Or the fact that he shows up in your bed unannounced? I don't know, but that guy gives me the willies! *shivers*

3. Roaches. Not your run of the mill roaches,those are usually friendly. I'm talking about those big ones. They're like as big as a dachsund(weiner dog)! Sometimes the buggers fly. Of course since I moved to Georgia, I haven't had encountered them at all. Whew!

3a Wasps. I hate them and their stupid stingyouoverandoveragain-stingers!

3b Bees. Sure they make honey... bigfrickindeal! I hope they all go straight to bee-hell!

4. Heights. I've told you this before. What? You don't remember. See you never listen to me when I'm talking. Hmph!

5. Being brutally murdered with a spoon. Not so much because I'm getting brutally murdered, but the fact that it would take a long time.

Me: Yo! Killer Dude, you done yet?

Killer: Um wait I can almost feel your jugular.

Me: Sheesh. Do you mind if I get a sandwich?

Killer: oooh ok, make mine Pastrami on Rye.

Me: whatever.

6. People with toes that are long and flexible, like fingers. You know those monkey-like people who can pick up stuff and type 3,000 word essays about the effects of the industrial revolution on the crab cake eating armadillos of the Mojave desert, and all of this with their piggies! aaaaah! Make it stop mommy! Make it stop...

7. Dying alone. (When I go, I'm taking you with me...)

8. Standing naked in my high school hallways right as the bell rings. Can you imagine this? All the kids gouging their eyes with their number 2 pencils. Not to mention, the projectile tater-tots! Yeah, this would not be good. Mr. Winky is sensitive to hot fried starchy foods.

9. Peeing in front of people. I don't mind peeing on them but in front of them...no way! Mr. Winky is pee shy!

10. Evil Robots. Like Dick Clark and Rosie from the Jetsons.

11. The dark. Hey, I can sleep with a night light if I want to. Hmph!

12. Not being loved. Don't let my evil tendencies, my heavy artillery, and my collection of rusty knives fool you.
So these are a few things that scare me. What about you? Let me know, if not the Boogey man will come after you! He will. I know him personally. We play Bridge every Thursday.
Love,
Undr
PS This post was brought to you by Anika not the Skywalker. When you need the best self-defense money can buy, Just visit Anika's Blog. While you're at it, please support the Linky-links. They scare me too. Love ya, mean it!

13 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

I'm afraid of heights too...

well, actually, I'm afraid of falling from a great height...

well, I suppose I'm ACTUALLY afraid of the landing AFTER the fall from said height.

 
At 7:43 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

1-heights
2-lost in the woods at night
3-deep water
4-BK clown
5-big creepy snakes
6-being alone, the phone rings and there is a serial killer on the other end saying he is watching me undress!!!
7-being attacked by vicious dogs that is owned by the serial killer.
8-being kidnapped by the serial killer.
9-drowning
10-storms

Cool list Underoo!! Lindy-Lin

 
At 10:15 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

You're afraid of Bee's??? *Giggle* hehehe... I will steal this off of you I am sure.. because once again I am evil like that!! =)

Ohhhh Undie??? *BOOOOOOOO!* LOL..

 
At 10:54 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

LMAO @ #5...Where DO you come up with this stuff?....hahaha

I'm scared of driving over tall bridges with water below...

I'm also scared of...*looking around, whispering*...little people...

If I drive over a bride with water below and there are little people standing alongside....well, I'm a goner !!!

BTW ~ you might want to check your shoulder, I'm not sure if that's a bee or a roach on you....eeeeek!!

 
At 2:13 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Spy~ Yeah well I would think so.. the groom would be pissed!! LOL.. Kinky.. water you say? LMAO

 
At 5:31 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

LOL at #5 and #7, not you dying alone, but taking us with you.

HDD--LMAO!

I'm afraid of:

1.heights
2.drowning
3.being forever dependent on someone else
4.being kidnapped
5.being tortured (I've seen hostel..Eeep!)
6.Waterbugs (I'm not sure how prominant they are in other parts of the US, but they're here in the midwest and they're big and black, move fast and SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME!)

I love you Undr, so you won't die alone.

 
At 7:05 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Shannon ??....I plead the fifth...or is that insanity??..hmmmm..I'm not sure...

when I said *whispering* "little people", I didn't mean YOU...you're just short !! hehe

 
At 7:10 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Ohhhh no you didn't!! Three snaps in a "Z" formation!!! LOL.. you are the one laying on brides not meeeeeee lmfao

 
At 11:03 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Well.....I figure I'd kill her before the marriage does !! LOL

 
At 11:05 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

besides, I don't lay on the brides, I just drive over them..it's called being humane ! hehe

 
At 1:46 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Hahaha yea dude that BK clown fricks me out! He jus stands there and who knows what hes doing in that get up.

I was bout to elaborate on other scary things, but I think I'll steal it from ya or maybe Shan will tag me with it lol ;)

 
At 12:46 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger anika said...

The Burger King guy IS so freaky-deaky. *shudder*

And I've never seen a real live roach except for at an exhibit at the aquarium.

Undr, although I am extremely shocked and awed that you have fears at all, I still respect you.

Lub, Anika

 
At 2:47 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

I hate the bk man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.