Monday, January 23, 2006

Tagged again. I am so slow.

Dear Undies:

It seems like forever since I wrote you last. Anyways, while I was away I got so tagged by Gunny Gunngirlison and by the good people down at the Procrastination Station. (Which by the way are great blogs; not like this paperweight of a blog.)

Now, because I am so obliging and afraid for my life, I went ahead and done did it. Here it be.



4 jobs you have had:

1. Delta Airlines Customer Service Agent
2. Exotic Dancer for the Blind.
3. Office Manager
4. Bus boy. Sexy bus boy at that.


4 movies you could watch over and over:

1. Sixth Sense
2. Bob the Builder kills Barney.
3. Debbie Does Samoa
4. Ocean's Eleven


4 places you have lived:

1. Bronx NY
2. Orlando, FL
3. Lawrenceville, GA
4. My car, Curb.

4 TV shows you like to watch:

1. Law and Order
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Law and Order Criminal Intent
4. Law and Order Laundromat Divison. ( at the rate their going... it's only a matter of time.)


4 favorite books:

1. Of Mice and Men
2. Native Son
3. 1984
4. Where's Waldo?


4 places you have been on vacation:

1. Vegas
2. Hawaii
3. Paris
4. Cancun


4 websites you visit daily:

1. Msn
2. all my bloggy friends.
3. Fark
4. Yahoo!

4 favorite foods:

1. Pizza
2. Ham and Cheese samiches
3. French Onion Sunchips.
4. Canadian Bacon (A.K.A Ham.)

4 places you would rather be right now:

1. Italy
2. Canada
3. Africa
4. New York

4 Albums You Can't Live Without

1. X&Y- Coldplay
2. Ten- Pearl Jam
3. Blue Album -Weezer
4. Vomit Volume #10 The Nanny's Fran Drescher sings David Hasselhoff's Greatest Hit.


4 Vehicles You've Owned (in chronological order)

1. 1989 Plymouth Sundance (AKA the Bomb) Crappiest Car ever!- It smelled like old yogurt... strawberry-banana.
2. 1991 Chevy Cavalier. Ok, not too shabby. For some strange reason it always smelled like Fish. Weird.
3. 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse I bought this car for 600 bucks, I drove it for 6 months didn't change the oil and sold it for $1100. I hated this vehicle. It smelled like death.
4. 2002 Toyota Corolla: I liked this guy, until I totaled it. It smelled like new, until it smelled like burning metal and plastic.


4 Bloggers you tag:

1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You


The end


Oh my goodness! I forgot to tell you that my last post was number 200! Yahoo! I've been wearing my tiara and a sash all weekend. Even in the shower!


Anyways, thanks for stopping by and not laughing at my homemade tiara. It's made of aluminum foil, a rusty hanger and metal shavings. You know, for the glitter. The Sash is a dirty piece of rope.


Love,

Undr


PS if you would like to be tagged or by chance your name is "You" then by golly just do it already. I ain't stopping you. Love ya, mean it!

13 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Great answers, hysterical as usual.. I was tagged for this earlier so I have already done it. Your name shows up in my little quiz. hmmm wonder why???

 
At 11:41 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Love your taste in music. Why? Because we are like music-taste-twinsies.

 
At 12:59 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I liked the Gunny Gunngirlson hee.

Sniff, I want to go to Paris. Oh, and just how does Where's Waldo? fit into that literary bunch? heh.

Glad to see Pizza is your #1 choice. So, can we can eat Pizza together while we watch L&0?

Btw, my sister said she's waiting for Law and Order: Locker Room Attendant and Law and Order: Crossing Guard. I think that should make a L&O for every day of the week.

I have that Pearl Jam album too. I still love "Jeremy" That song and video is when I fell in love with Eddie Vedder. I also love how he's more about the music and not about being a "Rock Star". He rocks.

 
At 7:51 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

cool list. congrats on post #200!!
Debbie does Somoa hmmm I havent seen that one. ;)

 
At 10:00 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

LOL I take it you like Law and Order??

P.S I am so glad my name is "ME" whewwww got out of that one!!

 
At 11:12 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I think we were neighbors....I used to live at the K-mart parking lot, I think you lived in the spot next to me...

Congrats on 200 !..I bet it seems like just yesterday you were at 199 ?!?!?!?

 
At 12:53 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Carissa said...

I am so with you on the L&O. I have to watch all the reruns. I figure that once I've seen them all (all 5 million episodes), they will be new to me all over again.

 
At 6:24 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

My cars always smell like stale french fries :)

 
At 6:34 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I tried the sun chips for the first time the other day and they are yummmiee!!

I know I know this is my third comment, I am cooking supper was wondering if you wanted to drop by. I am having porkchops, scalloped potatoes, green beans and brownies.

Be here in about 30 minutes. :)
smooches & huggiez Lindy-Lin

 
At 2:32 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Ben O. said...

Hey undr - Thanks for playing along.

Here's a little known fact for ya . . .

I was an extra on Debbie Does Somoa. I am the dude holding the box of frogs over in the corner during the infamous "Frozen Umbrella" scene.

Ben O.

 
At 11:39 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Shoe Diva said...

Funny list --There are too many Law and Orders and I find it disturbing that ICE-T plays a cop -- when he is the one that had the song "Cop Killer"

 
At 1:24 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Where's Undr????

Oh sureeeeeee....he hires all of us to do his grunt work and now he's probably off somewhere sunning himself, while Hula girls fan him and feed him grapes !!

I want a raise !!

 
At 6:19 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Good idea Spy!! I want a raise too!!
No more ham and cheese surprise sandwhiches till I get a raise. :)
We love you Undroo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.