Saturday, January 07, 2006

WHWLTW 2006

Dear Undies,

I hope everyone is doing ok. This is the first WHWLTW of the 2006 season and let me just say I am as happy as a wildebeast on crack.

Some of the new readers are probably asking themselves; What in the Hello Kitty is WHWLTW? Some of the veteran readers might be asking, why am I still reading this crap? And some of the other folks are asking themselves why do my fingers smell icky afterI scratch my armpits?

Well, to answer the first question, WHWLTW is a segment we cherish here at the Underachiever's Corner Laser Hair Removal Center and Grill. It stands for What Have We Learned This Week. Contrary to popular belief, a virginal sacrifice is not required. We accept the occasional skank too. We are totally into Equal Opportunity Human Sacrifices.

Anyways, you also may be wondering how this works. The equation is as follows:

I tell you what I learned and you tell me what you learned. Simple, yet so complex.

So, here is what I learned this week:

1. Spygal is looking to change careers. Apparently, her gig as a gangsta rapper didn't pan out. I told her not to rap Neil Diamond songs. "Sweet Caroline, Yo, Yo, Yo! Where my money Ho?"

umm I'll be in my room if you need me. I am so grounded.


2. Apparently, I snore. Brownie, my gay chihuahua, whose rap name is B-Giddy, made me aware of this. He woke me up in the middle of the night and told me in a high pitched nasal voice and a lisp; "Thtop Thnoring Thtupid!" My first thought was, I will never eat a Fruit Loop found under the cushion of a previously owned couch. Secondly, I figure I should do something about the snoring. I bought those Breathe Right Strips. Which I thought you ate like chewing gum. Who knew? After reading the directions I wore the strip on my nose and prayed that I would never be seen wearing this thing. However, I think they actually work because Brownie hasn't said anything since. Except, "Oooh Girl, you so funnay!"

3. Jamaica is the New Murder Capitol of the World. Wow, what does Flint, Michigan have going for them now?

4. There is going to be a He-Man movie. For those of you who don't know He-Man, he is the one the first ambiguously gay superheroes. By the Power of Gayskull!



5. And lastly I learned that the movie Brokeback Mountain is not the Western I was hoping for.


Well, kids, these are a few of the lessons learned this past week. What did you learn? Let me know, if not make it up.


Love,


Undr

PS Thanks for your comments, compliments and creepy messages. Have a great weekend. Love ya, mean it!

PPS: Go New York Giants!

12 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, January 07, 2006, Blogger notjoecheese said...

Time to break out my wooly Underwear and crisscrossing metal chess plate. I swear I haven't used those in weeks. Anyway, I learned this week that Canada is still better than Russia in junior hockey. (Canada 5, Russia 0.) This second championship in as many years would be sweeter if any country besides ours and the Russians cared about it, but it's still pretty cool nonetheless.

 
At 7:13 AM, January 07, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

He-Man is gay!!?? damn the bad luck there goes all my cartoon super hero fantasies about him! Can I still keep the action figure?? huh please I promise to play nice with him! :)

I learnt this week-That old ladies need to have their glasses rechecked when backing out of a parking lot. Thank goodness it wasn't my vehicle she hit and run.
I also learnt I am now a grandma to 7 puppies.
I also learnt that eating a double cheese burger with all the good stuff on it does mix to well while shifting my Toyota. Your hand will slip off the shifter knob that is covered in mustard therefore causing you to look for a napkin and almost running a red light. Also been a learning week..you can not take off in 4th gear it just doesn't work. :)
Have a super duper weekend Undrini! smooches and huggiez Lindy-Lin

 
At 12:14 PM, January 07, 2006, Blogger dewey said...

I wrote a whole entry on it: http://www.livejournal.com/~deweyintoronto/53211.html

But here are the highlights:

1. I love knitting
2. I'm an adrenaline junkie
3. I have no willpower
4. I'm on my way to spinsterhood.

 
At 2:29 PM, January 07, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Yep, I did my homework and knew what WHWLTW meant! So, let's give it a whirl. I learned that:

1. Procrastination is another word for laziness...lol
2. I can't have a productive week of work on 4 hours of sleep each night!
3. My neighbor's dog is not friendly.

So, if He-man was gay - what about She-Ra? hehe

 
At 6:09 PM, January 07, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

BOPS Undr it is GOOOOOO SKINSSSSSSSSS

He man is soooo NOT gay! Pouts

I learned that nothing changes as one year leaves and the other arrives. It is just another day.

Love you Undr mean it winks!!!!

 
At 8:51 PM, January 07, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I learned I shouldn't overwrite save files in Resident Evil 4 because I might have to go back and do something I forgot in the last level.

 
At 11:38 AM, January 08, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

OMGGGGGGGG.....I had to listen to countless hours of Barry Mannilow just to get that song out of my head and now, it's back !!!....
To your room mister and leave those magazines here !!

I learned that singing Sweet Caroline in the supermarket makes me very popular with the geriatric crowd......

 
At 12:39 PM, January 08, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

I learned that if you're trying to cook soup you shouldn't turn your back on it else the water cooks away and you end up having pizza for supper instead.

 
At 8:19 PM, January 08, 2006, Blogger No-L said...

Was She-ra also gay? On He-man I like the annoying Orco;)

What I learned this week is:
-Airborne is awesome for preventing & curing colds.
-If you don't keep up on your blog, you lose your IIF's *Undr ;)
-You can't give one dog a bone and then the other dog another bone. It just doesn't work, they both think their being jipped in someway (spoiled dogs!)

 
At 11:33 PM, January 08, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

I learned that I gotta read labels more often *insert scratch* ohhh and not everything can be put in the dryer.. oopseeeee! =/

 
At 3:08 PM, January 09, 2006, Blogger Acecold said...

I can't believe they already cast John Glover as Skeletor.

I thought Nicole Richie was a shoe in.....

 
At 12:13 PM, January 10, 2006, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

excuse my tardiness... last week I learned that:

real friends are real friends. no matter what.

despite the whackiness, my family's relatively not-screwed-up.

my boss is insane, and thinks I can hear the voices in his head, therefore I should have finished things I never knew he wanted me to do.

Undr is somewhat evil, and even when I try to be evil, I'm still good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.