Saturday, January 21, 2006

WHWLTW? Ah-Gain!

Dear Undies:

Do you smell that? Take a deep breath. No, that is not the smell of impending doom. It's the smell of another WHWLTW. It reeks of knowledge and onions. Now, you may be shocked by this but there are still a few of you out there who have no idea what the heck WHWLTW is. Well, there stinky, it stands for What Have We Learned This Week. It's an ongoing segment and rash treatment, here at the Underachiever's Corner. It's like U.P.S but we don't look good in brown.

Anyways the way it works is; I tell you what I learned and you tell me what you learned.

So, without further adoo-doo, this is what I Learned this week.

I learned...

1. ...A Judge sentenced a man to jail and he is not allowed to watch the Superbowl. All because he ran out on the field during a football Game. It reminds me of the time I ran out in the School Cafeteria where they were having the Championship Chess game. It was so rad!

2. ...That I am part of a secret elite crime team Ask Gunngirl! She recruited me. I get to wear a trench coat with clothes under it for a change.

3. ...Exotic Dancers united to protest a Smoking ban in strip joints. Don't worry it's still ok to use drugs, and perform illegal sex acts. One patron was over heard expressing his discontentment. He said, "Dude the smoke is what covered up the scars and amputated limbs." (Credit At Large Blog)

4. Michael Jackson is applying for a job as a consultant. When the CEO of the Company was asked to comment, he said with a trembling voice "He touched me in my no-no spot" (Credit At-large Blog)

5. ... and Drew Barrymore has been chastised for wearing this outfit to the Golden Globes.




So the girl has two bellybuttons and they are both outies...what of it? I think it's wrong...um...wait...OOOOH! Nevermind.

I thought these were the Golden Globes not the SAG Awards...Hey-oh! pa-dum-bum tsh(rim shot) Get it SAG? SAG!? Oh forget it!

Actually I have always had a crush on Drew, since way back when she was still innocent. Like when she was in E.T. and Posion Ivy. Ah good times. Good times indeed.


Yup, this what I learned this week. How about you? Let me know, if not make it up.

Love,


Undr


PS: Have a good weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by. Love ya, mean it!

14 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Hehehe SAG awards! Yea I always dug her since way back when...innocent in Poison Ivy, eh? teehee

WHILTW:

I have a party...uhhh I mean semester off from classes this spring...yea thats it.

Black Cherry Vanilla coke makes me feel all warm inside.

Not to partake in any deli meat or salad at Shannon's house :p

 
At 6:47 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Sherry said...

Drew Barrymore has always been a favorite of mine. I like her because she seems so down to earth.

 
At 8:27 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I learnt that when it rains people drive very very crazy.

I learnt I still can't drive the freakin truck.

I learnt that when you stick your thumb to the oven it will burn like a mother!!

Have a great weekend Undroo!!

 
At 10:52 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

LOL Tina.. and I thought I was doing the meat platter/tray for Beadinggals party.. I better call the deli man and cancel that order lol

I learned that no matter how big your problems are, someone always has it worse then you.

I learned that Gareth has green credit cards and is one heck of a party man...when Spy throws a party, Gareth is ever so generous!! =)

I learned that the winter makes me look pasty, I need some sun!

Have a great weekend Undie!!

 
At 1:20 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

Everywhere I go my name is mentioned. I think I should start signing autographs. Ok everyone form an orderly line, no pushing and no trampling over the elderly :P

 
At 3:40 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger notjoecheese said...

I learned that computer techies are the new sleazy mechanics of the 21st century. I took mine in to get some viruses removed and they tried to replace my usb ports without telling me. "Oh yeah, if ya don't get those ports replaced your mileage is gonna go way down. Also, we had er up on the hoist and it looks like your flux capacitor is shot. That'll cost ya."

 
At 7:15 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I love that you're a chess rebel !

Lets see, what have I learned...

I learned that if I concentrate hard enough I have the ability to move objects with my mind (Well, you said I could make it up !)

I learned that when I go out, I should put my cell on silent mode from now on..

 
At 7:54 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I learned that worrying about something you can't do anything about doesn't do any good, and you should just save yourself the headache and ulcer.

I learned that you just do what you want--treat yourself. Life is too short.

 
At 8:41 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger shipkicker said...

dear undi,

i just wanted to stop in and say hi! i miss you!!! i learned that january sucks and its cold and rainy and man drew barrymore really should not have worn that dress. wuuuuu. love ya!!

shippy

 
At 7:55 AM, January 22, 2006, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2005 said...

i have learned that green does not flatter some people.

 
At 8:43 AM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Carissa said...

I have learned just how nice it is to have some free time. I have also learned what the perfect way to use it is: check up on Undr and post on my blog (unless it has been put into the time capsule it's been so long.

-Carissa

 
At 10:52 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

I learned that even when it seems life is dull and boring for some, huge events are happening in other people's lives.

 
At 3:53 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

Never go out without a bra if your boobs look like THAT!

 
At 10:36 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

I learned that cheerleading is costing me an absolute FORTUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.