Saturday, January 14, 2006

WHWLTW? Friday the 13th edition on Saturday the 14th.

Dear Undies:

The week is over and you know what that means. It is time once again for everybody's favorite gastrointestinal disorder of a segment; WHWLTW? If this is your first time here, you may be wondering what in the world is WHWLTW? Well, goofball, I will tell you. WHWLTW stands for What Have We Learned This Week. It is just like the A.C.L.U. Well, not really, I have no idea what that stands for.

Anyways, this is how it works. I tell you what I learned this week and you tell me what you learned. The simplicity is almost insulting.

Let me begin. This Week, I learned...


1. ...that the star of Just Say Joe to Drugs is taking a hiatus. Dagummit Joe, say it ain't so. I think he's doing it so we take pity on him and buy the 25,000 Girl Mountie's Cookies he bought in a drug-induced frenzy. For those of you who don't know, Girl Mountie's are Canada's Girl Scouts. Besides, who likes Moose Testicle flavored cookies anyways? You know I do! Give me 17 boxes!

We'll miss ya Joey Leslie Everson!


2. ...that Angelina Jolie is pregnant. On behalf of the Underachiever's Corner Fertility Clinic Bar and Grill, I would like to congratulate Brad and Angelina. However, my sources say that Angelina was overheard referring to her adopted foreign children as "The Help". That can't be a good thing.

3. ... that Deli Workers can be creepy. Just ask Shannon. Gives a new meaning to the phrase "Hide the Salami" Funny and disturbing all at the same time. That's why I like it... a lot!


4. ...This woman went on 150 dates. Some of which included a homeless man, several non-English speakers, 10 taxi drivers, two lesbians and a mime. Which is funny, because I've went to a Bar Mitzvah with a homeless man, several non-English speaker, 10 taxi driver, two lesbians and a mime. Mimey was my favorite. After the lesbians, of course.


On a sad note, the only person she said "no" to was me. I repeatedly asked her the same question; "Is it the lip fungus? It has to be the lip fungus."

5. ...Eminem and his ex wife are getting re-married. Dude, you killed her like 700 times in your songs. Sheesh.


and that is what I learned this week. Howsaboutyou? Let me know if not make it up.

Love,


Undr


PS Have a great weekend. And remember kids, never, never talk to strangers. Unless they offer you candy. Love ya, mean it!


PPS: This post is brought to you by the Linky Links! Please stop by and tell them I sent you. If you do that you will get a box of Moose Testicle-flavored cookies. mmm mmm good!

13 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, January 14, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Hmmm I have learned that only women should work behind deli- counters.. Men and Meat don't mix.. neither do Men and salads.. well you get my point =)

I have learned that warm air and a cold ground makes for an awful alot of FOG!!

I have learned that shrinking my hubby's sweaters gets me FLOWERS!!

That's all I got.. have a great weekend Undie!!!

 
At 11:28 AM, January 14, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

"referring to her adopted foreign children as "The Help".

Ohhhhh that was bad....GOOD, but bad!! LMFAOOOOO

I've learned that if you try really hard, you CAN actually fit a square peg in a round hole


I've learned that in Shan's neighborhood, the protein content in potato salad is higher than average...

Have a GREAAAAAAAAAAT weekend Undr...

 
At 11:34 AM, January 14, 2006, Anonymous megan said...

I have learned that having three out of three children with the cruelest of stomach flus means you don't get much laughing done that week.

I have learned that if you come to this website after everyone is purged and asleep and spend an embarassment of time here you can get in just about enough laughing to make up for a week of laughlessness...

Thank you dear Undr

 
At 12:18 PM, January 14, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I will take one box of Moose Testicle-flavored cookies if they are covered in Chocolate!!

I learnt this week that I get excited over a Dollar General Store being reopened in my area.

I learnt that I need practicing driving the stupid truck before attempting to drive it into town.

Also Brad Pitt could of picked a home state gal to have his love child. I would of gladdy voluntereed to have his baby.

Have a great weekend Underooo!
smooches and huggiez, mucho luvo Lindy-Lin

 
At 2:02 PM, January 14, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Lets seee WHILTW...

I learned from a blogger pal that you don't need drinks to lick someone...err..like.

I learned that my procrastination has finally smacked my ass this time.

I learned that you can break a toilet handle over and over again even after replacing it.

I learned that when times get ya down..go watch a few men beat each other up on the ice - good times.

Toodles from Tini!

 
At 2:03 PM, January 14, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

BTW...I'm still laughing hysterically at this post!!! (I need to get out more) hehe

 
At 6:48 AM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

I learned (LOL I did actually spell it that way this time, geesh I'm blogging too much!!! :)) that you like moose testicles and that I have a fixation for shoving little pieces of vegetable down my sink plug hole and clogging up my drains to the point the Vesuvius starts erupting :)

 
At 6:49 AM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

HAHAHAHA Tina I just read your first comment LOLOL. Spread it around why don't ya! :P

 
At 6:51 AM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

LOL Beading, now you are saying 'learnt'! Did everyone wake up on a different continent in the last couple of days???

 
At 5:25 PM, January 15, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I learned that for some reason when I have a paper due (only 2 pages mind you!) that I don't even know how to do that blogging and watching Buffy somehow miraculously happens. Hmmmm...

I learned that taking too long to feed my cats make them gang up on me. Yes, cats are creepy--but lovable.

I learned that school every day SUCKS! I want my two days a week back!

 
At 6:14 PM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Shoe Diva said...

I agree with you about Enimem --- hes always throwing her out on a highway or something. In the latest song, his daughter travels to Sweden to give him a coin that says number 1 dad.

Thats family of the year for you, in and our rehab they both are.

 
At 11:34 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Undie, where the Holy Hannah are you?! =)

 
At 10:42 AM, January 19, 2006, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

ok, so I started mine before you did this... I'm just sssslllllooooooowwww...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.