Wednesday, February 22, 2006

But I thought I was a dark evil soul.

Dear Undies,

I saw this quiz at the Diva of the High Desert's Blog. She let me borrow on one condition, that I advertise her World Famous Pet Fish Rock which happens to be on eBay. So here is my commercial for the Pet Fish Rock.


Mother: Timmy? Why are you so sad?

Timmy: Mom, I have no purpose in my life. If only I would have a Pet that doesn't poop and that I could use as a weapon. Oh yeah, and please don't send me to the Sylvan Learning Center, anymore! It's a sweat shop, you know.

Mother: Well, Timmy, I was saving this for Hanukkah but...

Timmy: Wow, I can't believe it! It's the Official Unadulterated Non-Fake Pet Fish Rock. I love it. Now I will bash that bully at school who keeps giving me Purple nurples.

Mother: Oh no you won't mister! You have to eat lunch first.

Timmy: Aww Mom. Ooookay.

Mother and Timmy just laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Announcer: That's right! You too can be an ashamed owner of the Pet Fish Rock and be the first weird kid on your block to own a rock that's shaped like a fish, that's shaped like a rock.

So please, please buy this Pet Fish Rock.

I said...
BUY THE FISH ROCK OR SO HELP ME I WILL GIVE YOU A NOOGIE!





Ahem... Once again; The Pet Fish Rock!

totally taken without written consent of Major League Baseball and HDD. Sorry Divy.

*Disclaimer* Not to be used in conjunction with the Pet Koala Wooden Stake or the Pet Snake Barbwire or the Pet Monkey Bag O' Glass. May cause bloating, excessive urinary discomfort and oily discharge. As with any Pet Fish Rock, please consult a doctor. Especially, in the event that you swallow the Pet Fish Rock.





Anyways, here is the quiz. Personally I thought I had no soul.


You Are a Peacemaker Soul


You strive to please others and compromise anyway you can.

Which is so not true. Unless you say it is.


War or conflict bothers you, and you would do anything to keep the peace.

Well almost anything. I would never wear a beret to keep the peace. I would just look stupid and that's enough for me to start a war. Remember, Grenada?


You are a good mediator and a true negotiator.

Yes you should have seen me in the last major debate we had in our neighborhood. One Kid was saying that the Bratz could totally beat up Barbie and the other kid was like Whatever. And I said Shut up, Rainbow Brite could bust 'em all up.

Sometimes you do too much, trying so hard to make people happy.
True. I.AM. A. TOTE LUSE! (Thanks Ani!)


While you keep the peace, you tend to be secretly judgmental.

Not really. However, those culottes are so not flattering on her. It makes her thighs look ginormous. Peace!


You lose respect for people who don't like to both give and take.

I guess this is true.


On the flip side, you've got a great sense of humor and wit.

Not true. Have you read this blog. Sheesh!


You're always diplomatic and able to give good advice.

This is true, I always tell people " for the love of Mike don't rub salt in your eyes." Great Advice indeed.

Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul, Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul

because they can all beat me up. Except for Visionary Soul...I can take 'em.


What Kind of Soul Are You?


If you'd like to take the quiz go for it. If you buy the Pet Fish Rock then you will be helping humanity and preventing the death of baby Pandas and bums. No pressure. No pressure at all.



Love,



Undr


PS If the Diva gets upset for my unsolicited advertising, I'm gonna say you made me do it. Love ya, mean it!


Double PS with a can of Whoopass: Dewey, my long time friend is taking a Trip to Egypt in a few days. Please make sure you wave goodbye and wish her a nice trip. If you do, she promises to bring a Sand Globe for everyone. Get it? Sand Glo...Oh Forget it!
Love ya Dewey! Have a safe trip. Don't eat the yellow sand!

11 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

***You are a dreaming soul***


Your vivid emotions and imagination takes you away from this world
So much so that you tend to live in your head most of the time
You have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all...
But for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult

You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you.
Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses.
Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others.
Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul

 
At 12:53 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger anika said...

You aren't a tote luse, Undr. You're my fave.

 
At 1:20 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

***You have NO soul***


HEY !!!

:(

 
At 2:06 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

LOL @ superspygal!

Er, Beadinggal, this is getting freaky. Guess what? I am a Dreaming Soul too...

Undr, I will by the pet rock as soon as I sell the car. Wouldn't want those baby Panda bums expiring 'cos of me ;-)

 
At 2:59 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

i used to sell pet rocks to my neighbors as a kid. the hubs says i was sich a dreamer, but they bought 'em. now who's dreaming? huh? HUH??

 
At 3:27 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Terri this is gettin freaky LOL :) Lori and I used to get the same results but not anymore now you and I are.
Are you my long lost twin??

 
At 5:37 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

Brilliant! Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

You are hereby hired as the official non-official publicist for Pet Fish Rock! Uhm...can I pay you with some slightly sucked peppermint candy canes and some really cute dust bunnies?

 
At 6:07 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

LOL! You won't wear a beret? But they're one of the USA hats from the Torino games. Will you wear one then?

You'll have to pardon me, I have Olympic fever.

Oh, you think you can take Visionary Soul? BRING IT ON! ;)

 
At 8:43 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...




Hey You!


Stop picking on Snoopy

 
At 12:22 AM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

You Are a Bright Star Soul

Like a shining star, you have no trouble being the center of attention
In fact, you often feel a bit hurt when all eyes aren't on you
You need to be number one in everything, no matter how trivial
And it's this ego that both hurts your confidence and helps you acheive

You're dramatic and a powerhouse of pure energy
You posess a divine quality or uniqueness that's hard to define
A natural performer, it's likely you'll become famous in some circles.
Just learn not to take everyone's reaction to you so personally!

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul and Prophet Soul


Damn I sound kinda stuck up huh? LOL.. I swear I am nothing like that, I just love myself and I think you should love me too! Hmmmffft!! I love these tests.. they are F-U-N.. HEHEHE

Ohhhh and LMAO @ Spy.. that poor, poor lost soul lol
=)

 
At 3:10 AM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

I'm a "Dreaming Soul"....go figure ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.