Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Deep thoughts by Undr

Dear Undies:

How was everyone's weekend? My weekend was pretty decent. As you know, because you call the Psychic Friends Network more than it is required by law, I went down to the Gulf Coast. I guess I was naive to believe that things would be looking better by now. They didn't. Rebuilding is going to take years. Especially, since someone actually let me hold a hammer. I don't know why, but people started calling me "Katrino" for some reason. hmm?

Anyways, I was thinking about Groundhogs all weekend. Well, not really, because they look kinda mean, in a fat rodent whose famous for one day because of his shadow, kinda way. Actually, I was thinking about that Movie starring Bill Murray where he goes to a Groundhog Day Celebration. But the funny thing was that when he woke up the next morning it's still Groundhog day. That's right, everyday he wakes up it's Groundhog day. Come to think of it, I think the movie was called "Reliving the Same Wacky Day"

Anyways, here is the Deep Thoughts question...

Is there a particular day that you wouldn't mind experiencing over and over again?

It could be a day where you were very happy. Like the time you married Tom Green.




Or a crappy day that you wish you had the chance to fix. Like the time you married Tom Green.


Whatever it is, I would sure like to hear about it. Why? Because I'm, like, all up in you biznazz, that's why!


I may answer this on a later post.

Love

Undr

PS thanks for your wholehearted participation in last weeks WHWLTW? It made me feel all special-like. Love ya, mean it!

11 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Glad you made it home okie dokie!! Yep rebuilding is going to take years here. I heard the other day that it will take 2 years to get the Bay Saint Louis bridge built. They are talking about merging Bay Saint Louis and Waveland cause of sooo much damage.
Anyways a day to relive..hhmmm good question Undroo. It would be yesterday the day I decided to die my hair back to the orginal color. It didn't turn out back to my orginal color. It will take some time to get used to being black. I guess I can always put on white makeup and red blood lipstick and get piercings to be a gothic chick! heehee
mucho luvo Lindy-Lin

 
At 10:55 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

Glad you're back!

 
At 11:06 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Well the one day "BAD" I would relive would be the day my house burnt to the ground. I would have left the next morning, instead of the night before... maybe I could have changed the way things happened if I would have been home.

The one thing "GOOD" I would relive would be my Wedding Day... I had the best time that day...so much fun...

Get those groundhogs outta your head lmaoooo... that is too funny!!

 
At 2:24 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Stellastoria said...

Actually, today wouldn't be a bad day to live over and over again. It's a random Tuesday and I have no job, but still have money from the last paycheck. There's nothing specific planned and no immediate crises. Damn, I would do something different every time I had to live it! RRrr, which makes me wonder why I'm spending it in front of the laptop, come to think of it. hehe.

Katrino... heh heh heh... Watchit where you're swingin that thing...

 
At 2:26 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

The one day I'd re-live would be the day we went to Santorini last year and climbed the volcano, swam in the ocean and watched the most beautiful sunset on earth. I was pure happy the whole day.
I could re-live it over and over and never get bored.

 
At 5:49 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Hmmm, one Good day. I don't know. I guess it would be one Christmas years back when I had the money to buy some really great presents for my family. I like giving.

The one Bad day would be, well, there are plenty of those, but one a couple of winters ago I got locked out of the house and had to go and sit at my moms house who was GONE and I had to sit outside in the cold waiting for her to come home. I'd remember my keys in the do over. One thing I learned was the feeling of being homeless. That sucked.

 
At 6:11 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

My "do-over" day would be to go back 15 or so years and instead of saying, "I do", I'd just turn and run like the winddddddddddd !!

I'd do any one of the Christmas' I had when I was a kid....great memories !!

Glad to see you're back in one piece...at least I think you're in one piece, I don't really know how many pieces you left in, since I never saw you...for all I know you're just a giant floating Charlie Brown head ! :)

 
At 8:17 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

I think my wedding day is the day I'd like to relive over and over. I would have loved to actually have a piece of my wedding cake instead of just tasting what was smashed in my face...

 
At 8:31 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

That was awesome that you went down there. Pick me up on the way next time ;) Ummm...let's see a day I would relive or fix...not sure I should write this down...may be too hot for blog 'primetime' haha

Hmmm....I may have to forego that answer today and answer another time just like you lol

 
At 12:51 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger Carissa said...

The day I would want to relive? Is none a valid answer?

No?

Okay then, ummm...I really hate to get into this (I swear it's not about getting a good sob story going), but I would say the day my mom died. I left to go to Nationals that day and I would have stayed home.

 
At 2:25 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

I would love to re live over and over the Christmas when my son was almost two and my daughter had just turned three it was the best day ever.

I would also like to have a day with my grandparents, anyday that they are still alive. I want to tell them how great and wonderful they really were.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.