Friday, February 10, 2006

I got your Schedule Outage, RIGHT HERE!

Dear Undies,

Being a Bloggity-blogulicious blogger that I am, I normally get tagged up the wazoo. Therefore here is another Me-me of Undrific proportions.

(I wish I remembered who I'm thief-ing this from but I've been taking expired Midols as part of my "Be sensitive in 2006 or I will beat the living tar out of you" campaign. If I stole this from you, please let me know. In which case I will get a lawyer and sue you for harassment and looking at me funny.)


Anyways, please read on and for the love of Mike, stop picking your nose! Ok, maybe just this one time.

Name a CD you own that you think no-one else on your friendslist does:

I'll give you four, cuz I am so gangsta in a non-threatening way.


1. Kool Mo Dee and the Vienna Boy's Choir sing Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits Vol. 1.
2. Learn to Speak French with a Canadian Accent(It's an educational musical)
3. Bathing for Dummies feat.the voice of James Earl Jones after sucking on Helium balloons.
4. David Hasselhoff/Adrian Zmed's sing the White boy blues. (Track 1: I stained my Izod shirt while sipping on Zima, cuz I got the blues.)


2. Name a book you own that you think no one else on your friendslist does:

Chicken Soup for the Anal Retentive Soul on Crack.

3. Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that you think no-one else on your friendslist does:

A never-before-seen Shirley Temple movie.

Here is an excerpt of the Movie Trailer:

Announcer: "In a world where candy canes and lollipops bring smiles to children, there is one child whose fighting back... Shirley Temple stars in 'You Know Where You Can Stick That Lollipop, Bucko!' "

Coming soon to a theatre near a massage parlor, near a farmer's market, near a Dollar store near you.

4. Name a place that you have visited that you think no-one else on your friendslist has:

Constanza, Dominican Republic and the People's Republic of Hoboken NJ. (Motto: Yeah, yeah, we know it smells! Up YOURS!)

5. Name a piece of technology or any sort of tool you own that you think no-one else on your friendslist has:

A number 2 pencil that looks like it's made out of rubber when I hold it in my fingers and move it up and down. OOH look at the rubbery pencil! It's sooo freaky!


Well, my little spicy Chimichangas, I am official not it no mo'. And that is fo' sho'.

Love,

Undr


PS If you would like to answer these questions please feel free to do so. Or if you just wanna sit there and look pretty, well I ain't gonna stop ya. Love ya, mean it!


PPS Receiving a Lifetime Achievement Award will not cause the universe to implode. If I got a lifetime Achievement Award, the only known consequences are that there would be a perpetual smell of burning hair and that Telemundo would be broadcast in English:


Esmeralda: I love you Pepe!


Pepe: I love YOU Esmeralda! Umm...Are those Chimichangas on the Grill?...


So you see, No biggie! Still love ya, still mean it!

6 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Well... I have already done this one on my blog. But I bombed, two people had the movie and one person had been to the place I picked.

Great answers thank you for sharing!

 
At 8:32 AM, February 10, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Being a Bloggity-blogulicious blogger that I am... Yep that is how I would describe you :)
Great answers I don't have any of those things.
Happy Friday Undroo!!

 
At 1:26 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

{*sits here and looks pretty*}

 
At 6:49 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I got one for ya:

1. CD--"New Kids on the Block-No More Games The Remix Album" Top that! LOL


I want real answers Undr! ;) Love ya

 
At 7:06 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger notjoecheese said...

I've got a video that I'm absolutely positive nobody else has. It's a home video project that me and my friends did for a grade eight french immersion class, in which we were supposed to re-enact a scene from the "Les Miserables". We rewrote the dialogue to include The Terminator. It was awesome. We got an A.

 
At 12:35 PM, February 11, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

LOL Where do you come up with this stuff!!? You seriously need to have your own show!! I am too embarrassed to do this questionaire.. maybe the next one..

Loved your answers as always!! You entertain me to endless heights!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.