Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mr. Belding Rules!

Dear Undies:

I recently took this quiz which is now a requirement in order to become a U.S. Citizen. So you defecting Canadians better start studying. Anywhoo, which Save by the Bell Character you be? Lo and Behold I have Screech-like qualities. Go figure. Take the quiz why dontcha?



Which "Saved By The Bell" Character Are You?
This is funny because I got hit by a car while trying to do fractions and trying to figure out the square root of 1233424897248249234u281 in my head, with my eyes closed, while hearing a Star Trek musical produced by me.
At least I'm loyal.



To me, Saved by the Bell, is what life is all about. It's social-political commentary on life in these modern times is both boisterous and discreet. Oh yeah, and, wasn't Kelly like super-hot?




Love,
Undr "Screech" Undrini



PS But not as hot as you. Thanks for playing along in my Deep Thoughts post and for reading this crap in spite of it. Love ya, mean it.

10 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Shoe Diva said...

That was fun - I am Lisa Turtle

 
At 12:19 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

I am Jessie. I am smart and I care for the enviromnent. I don't let those sexist pigs called 'boys' get in my way.

There wasn't a question about killing squirrels if they got into you house. I am sure it would have been a different outcome if that question had been there.

 
At 3:16 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Me was Screech! :)

 
At 5:31 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger anika said...

Do you have a lisp too? Cause I think that's hot.

 
At 6:32 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I am Kelly Kapowski...I'm an airhead but popular !!

If I wasn't such an airhead, I might be insulted...I think....maybe *shrug*

 
At 12:43 AM, February 09, 2006, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

that was the show...tiffany amber-theissen in the pre-boob-job days.

 
At 12:46 AM, February 09, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Ummm is this thing on...I got Zach Morris and so I tried again and got Slater...im a girl, whats up with that hahaha

 
At 12:48 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger Carissa said...

I'm Jesse Spano. I don't let "pigs" (AKA boys) get in my way.

And, like Jesse Spano, I've met Mr. Belding.

How freakin' cool is that?

Carissa

 
At 2:19 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

I watch this show every morning. I know I am such a freak. My husband said I am trying to re live my highschool days. laughs!!

 
At 10:29 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

I was Zach... Very cool dude but I wonder what the heck am I going to do with these bewbies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.