Thursday, February 23, 2006

Music Meme

Dear Undies:

I would like to introduce Samirah. She is a student/photographer of birds/rock and roll diva/professional procratinator and all around nice gal. I stole this from her. Maybe you'd like to try it. That way you're all accessories to the crime and then we can all go down... to-ge-ther! hahahahahaha!

So here is me stealing a meme from Sammi-Sam. Enjoy...or not.

Rules and Regulations:

Step 1)Choose a band or singer
Step 2) Answer the questions using only song titles
Step 3) Post
Step 4) Lather Rinse Repeat and do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around...

Artist: Dashboard Confessional

Describe yourself: This ruined puzzle

How do some people feel about you: So Impossible

How do you feel about yourself: Again I go unnoticed

Describe what you want to be: Vindicated

Describe your current mood: Living in your letters

Describe your friends: So beautiful

Share a few words of wisdom: If you can't leave it be, might as well make it bleed


There you have it. Let me be honest and say that I originally wanted to use William Hung but my current mood can not be describe by the song "She Bangs." It just can't!



Love,



Undipoopie



PS Thanks for playing along. Love ya, mean it!

11 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, February 23, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

oooh I haven't done this one!! I will have to do it later on my blog. :)
Great answers on yours!!
mucho luvo Lindy-Lin

 
At 10:29 AM, February 23, 2006, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

Oooh! Cool idea! I may have to steal it ;D

 
At 1:35 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

This is cool !
I may have to steal it aswell..just deciding on whether to do Barry Manilow or maybe an Instrumental CD...hmmmmm

 
At 11:14 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Way cool! I'm with Spy - I'll thieve it with her ;) but only cuz you said we could :D

Tinibini

 
At 1:16 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Too Funny!! She bangs eh? Thanks for sharing I will post this tomorrow!

 
At 7:57 AM, February 25, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

Clever answers, Undie. There is a bit too much thinking involved in this for me... maybe when my brain wakes up sometime in the year 2020 I will come back & post my answers.

 
At 10:37 AM, February 25, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

I like this one Undr. Dude, thanks for your nice comment abount my aunt :)

 
At 1:12 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

Hey Undr... Congratulations on your 1st Bloggerversary! U should really pop into Mississippi today.

 
At 2:12 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

That was great, I think I heard that song Vindicated before.

Very cool Undr.

 
At 12:04 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger boo said...

congrats on your first year boingster

 
At 12:18 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger samirah said...

Awww, you stole from me. I feel special :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.