Monday, February 13, 2006

Questions revisited.

Dear Undies,

I know I answered these questions just two posts ago, but Gunngirl threatened me with a severe eye-poking if I didn't answer them truthfully. Apparently, she doesn't believe David Hasselhoff could sing the blues. Sheesh.. Unbeliever!

Anyways, here is a truthful poke at these questions.

Name a CD you own that you think no-one else on your friendslist does :

Dashboard Confessional MTV2 Unplugged. (I think you had to be prepubescent to buy this CD. Which is ok because I'm kinda short and I resemble an an underdeveloped 12 year old girl. So, itzallgood!)


2. Name a book you own that you think no one else on your friendslist does:

One flew over the cuckoo's nest. (I know most of you might have the movie, but I have the book)

3. Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that you think no-one else on your friendslist does:

Jane Fonda Work Out. (I don't know how it got into my video collection. I use it as a coaster when guests come over.)

4. Name a place that you have visited that you think no-one else on your friendslist has:

BaƱos, Ecuador. It's a small town at the base of a volcano. It's pretty cool.

5. Name a piece of technology or any sort of tool you own that you think no-one else on your friendslist has:

"Iludium pu-36 explosive space modulator" Oh wait that's Marvin the Martian.



My bad.


I am so gonna get my eye poked for this one. Sorry Gunny!





love,


Undr

PS Have you ever wondered what would happen if Canadians Ruled the World? Check this out via I got news for you.


Double PS with chocolate and roses:




make your own here.

Triple PS: For those of you who would like some mood music for V-day here is a great CD. It's called Shari's Parabola of Pain. It's just like Undr's Melanoma of Melancholy Mix Tape but different. Have a good one!

11 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, February 14, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Jane Fonda work out tape??!! Ok I am not even going to go there just cause it is Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day Undroo!! smoooches luv ya Lindy-Lin

p.s.
I will talk to GG on taking it easy with your eyes :)

 
At 11:04 AM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

I have my mom's old jane fonda tapes. I just found them when I was cleaning a closet...covered in dust and oozing of 80's workout vibes...leotards, legwarmers and big hair. I thought of maybe inviting a bunch of people over to watch it and laugh our a$$es off. It certainly would be funny!

 
At 11:26 AM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

Thanks for the Parabola shout out!

Love ya!

 
At 11:54 AM, February 14, 2006, Blogger dewey said...

Whaddaya mean "IF" Canadians ruled the world? We already do! We're just so polite, we haven't told the rest of you about it. Our network of polar bears, moose, black squirrels and beavers has been secretly infiltrating international borders for decades.

When you develop a love a back bacon, the letter U, and a casual smirk as the answer to every question, you'll know the assimilation is complete.

 
At 12:19 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Happy Valentines Day Undie! :)

 
At 12:36 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

I have the Jane Fonda workout if it is the one where the goofy guy snuck into the exercise class, lol.

Happy Valentine's Day Undr

Chocolate roses and chocolate kisses to you.

 
At 3:40 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Not eye poking, it's a severe groin pinching. See? So you really better do what I say. ;)

Is that really what Marvin the Martin carries? Never liked him. Dashboard Confessional? Well, you got me beat.

I love the Candies! So kewl!

Happy Valentines Day! *kiss* *hug*

 
At 4:31 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Happy Valentines Day!
Miss you; Mean it.

 
At 6:32 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Stellastoria said...

I own BOTH "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" in paperback AND Jane Fonda workout tape! We are media-mates, I knew it. I know you must have a copy of "Big Gay Al's Guidebook to Coming Out for Chihuahuas" somewhere in your house, too... though you may not know it yet.

And I think my Jane Fonda tape IS actually the one with the goofy guy in the back of the class. Woooah.

 
At 7:14 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Ahhhhhh you were sooooo close to being serious....I'll give you credit though, you got further than I would have :)

 
At 12:34 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

I have the goofy guy video...it is hilarious to watch. The way people worked out in the 80s is not so good for you...never work for the burn, the burn is bad for most things.

Jane Fonda has come a long way - if you haven't seen Monster-in-Law a definite renter - I chuckled out loud in a couple of places.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.