Monday, February 20, 2006

This makes my eyes hurt

Dear Undies:

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a wonderful one involving drugs parties and lotsa and lotsa alcohol...ok I stayed at home and watched the Olympics. Sheesh! By the way Thanks for playing WHWLTW and for stopping by despite my nonsense! You guys are just swell.

Anyways, I stole this from Tina a.k.a. Tini.* She has a cool blog and let me tell you, I know cool. Look at my Tommy Bahama shirt, matching knee-hi socks and my sandals. I am SO gangsta.

Love

Undrini

PS If you'd like a word cloud click here and if you'd like a tattoo of your favorite gym teacher on the bottom of your foot...then you're pretty much on your own on that one. Love ya, mean it.

* I've seen this word cloud on other blogs too, like Cherishy, Anika, and a bunch of udders. Wow these are really small letters!

10 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

The word that stands out in your cloud is "Bunions"... what's up with that?!

 
At 8:41 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

super duper cool cloud. I will have to do one.

 
At 11:17 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger samirah said...

The most prominant word on your cloud is poopie. That's not the statement you want to make. Is it?

 
At 1:20 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger anika said...

I'm on your cloud! I'm so flattered and happy.

 
At 2:35 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Your word cloud turned out great but no cherish, pouts!!

 
At 6:10 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I will have my cloud up tomorrow. :)

 
At 7:33 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I keep trying the cloud thingie but it's not working....I'm afraid my blog cloud will have alot of naughty words in it...oooppsssss

 
At 1:05 AM, February 21, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Ohhh, my name is big and clear. Sweet! LOL at "deep thoughts" and "Wal-mart Dancer" I think I missed that post.

This is cool. I like it. Glad you're watching the Olympics. Ratings are down. And I don' t know why I'm watching like 6 hours a day. I'm hooked this year. Ahh, well I owe it all to Apolo. *g* hugs and kisses!

 
At 6:29 AM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

Hey is that my name I see in there?

 
At 10:01 PM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Awww Tanx Undr :) Love ya Mean it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.