Sunday, February 26, 2006

WHWLTW? First Blogoversary Edition

Dear Undies:

For those of you who by accident hit the Next Blog button while reading the Nude Ostrich Wrestling Blog, I apologize. However, while you're here you may be wondering what in the Helsinki is WHWLTW? I will tell you, you freak. It stands for What Have We Learned This Week. It's an ongoing study of the reproductive organs of the semi-albino tree frog...no wait that's not it. Actually, it's a weekly thing we do here at "Da' Conah!" (Thanks Governor Schwarzenegger!)


It works this way: I tell you what I learned and then you do the same.

Comprende?

O-Tay Let me get started.


This Week I learned...

1. Martha Stewart and Donald Trump are having a little bit of a legal tussle. Does anyone care? Anyone? Bueller?Hello?

2. The beloved big purple McDonald's mascot, Grimace, is a taste bud. Wha-huh? I can't buhlieve it! I figured he was the end result of eating McDonalds on a regular basis. You know, purple poop. I guess I was wrong. (Thanks Janie of Planie Janie Fame)



3. That I am not worthy of a First Anniversary Tribute.(Thanks Lindy-Lin and crew!)

Yup, it is my One Year Blogoversary. That's right! One whole year of nonsense. Needless to say, I am having a good time and I've met some cool people. I'd like to say thanks for stopping by and reading this crapola. If this blog has been a success, I have you, the undies, to thank. If this blog sucks, that's totally on me. So if you'd like to participate in the festivities or just wanted get poop-faced drunk in a imaginary internet way, get crackin' and go over to Linda's Blog. If you wanted to get drunk fo' real then I'd start with Nyquil. It's the nighttime-sniffling-sneezing-coughing-aching-stuffy head-drunk fest starter-upper so you can rest medicine. Or so I hear.


This is what I learned this week. How about you? Let me know, if not make it up!

Love,

Undr


PS LOVE. YA. MEAN. IT!


Double PS with a side o' fries: Purple Poop, I could have sworn.

18 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

I learned this week that there are some really, really nice people in the world and also that I'm not the only loony who keeps coming back here. We luvya too Undr!

 
At 5:27 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Well I learned about Grimace I had no clue about that!!!!!!

I learned dreams can be very real.

I learned that I have a great family who went to a party at my work today and I was so very proud of them.

I learned that Undr is ONE great One Year Blogger who is more awesome than any One!!

 
At 6:49 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

OH man..Purple Poop is not legit? Something's not right then...

Thanks for blogging and for a whole year!! Undrinibini!!...your Undiepoopies make me laugh :p

Tinibini

 
At 8:18 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

Happy one year anni dude. Here's to the next one :)
I learnt to check for bugs before eating strawberries.

 
At 10:47 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

With a name like Grimace, I'd think he'd be a VERY LARGE purple poop !!

I learned that no matter how fast I run, sometimes I just can't outrun the cooties !

Happy One Year !!

 
At 12:22 AM, February 27, 2006, Blogger notjoecheese said...

Wow, Undr's blog is one year old... When I turned one my dad forced me to go work at the steel mill. I don't think I would have lasted long if they hadn't made me forman.
I learned that many of my blogging buddies are real people and not just ghosts in my computer. And I learned that said blogging buddies can drink like fish.

 
At 5:24 AM, February 27, 2006, Blogger boo said...

happy one year again & again. i have a mcdonalds horror story. when i first went to hongkong for uni at the tender age of 17, i ate nothing but mcdonalds fries, apple pies & milkshakes cuz i was vegetarian & did not know what to do for food. i lost almost 13 lbs in 2 years. thats good old nutritious mcd's diet for u.

p/s u mean this ISN'T the nude ostrich wrestling blog?!?! dammit.

 
At 6:33 AM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

I learned even though it was a cyber party you can still get drunk drinking champagne. Happy 1 Year Undroo!

 
At 11:46 AM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

Happy Blogversary. I'm glad I found you.

 
At 2:59 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Greta said...

I am so glad I am schooled now about grimace...hehehe...great blog...beading gal sent me over

 
At 4:53 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I learnt this week not eat can o crab.
I learnt spiders lurk under your arms while you are sleeping. Check your covers and pillow Undr!!
huggiez, Lindy-Lin

p.s.
Happy Anniversary on 1 year bloggin!! :)

 
At 6:19 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

you sure deliver my 'poop fix' every week. thanx. i did not know that about the Grimace. Very weird. Happy anniversary; we both started blogging in Feb. of last year.

 
At 6:53 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Janie said...

if i could somehow get the disney happy birthday song to play here, i would. but alas, you will have to settle for HB Baby!

 
At 7:54 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger shipkicker said...

undi,

i am soooo stoked that i decided to stop in on the very day after your one year blogoversary. looks like i didnt make it to mine. but maybe you and i should go out and celebrate in private. what? oh. glad to see you are staying out of trouble. or in. whichever you prefer. flub ya undi (thats love times 4)

 
At 11:01 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

You make the blog world more enjoyable! *hug*

I sorta have a bad relationship with Grimace. I was overweight in HS and I wore a purple sweater one day. This guy started calling me Grimace. He didn't do it very long, but still....

So sorry, but I gotta hate on Grimace. lol

 
At 12:35 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger samirah said...

I learned how to say 'my name is' in German this week, "meine name ist"

 
At 8:06 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

Congratulations Undr!

That Grimace thing is very interesting. I learnt that I should probably stay away from blogs when I'm tired because I tend to write strange things.

(Yes I know, I probably should have learnt that a bit before now...)

 
At 3:36 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

happy (belated) blogoversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.