Sunday, February 12, 2006

WHWLTW...yes, another one.

Dear Undies:

This week's WHWLTW is a little late. But it's here nonetheless and as always I will dissapoint.

So what is WHWLTW? WHWLTW is part of this blog just like that weird looking birthmark on my butt is a part of me. WHWLTW stands for What Have We Learned This Week. I really don’t know what my birthmark stands for except that it resembles Oprah Winfrey back in her “Ugly Days”, you know, last week.

If you’d like to play along, it works this way: I tell you what I learned and then you tell me. It’s like, “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”. Except you won’t laugh after I show you mine… or maybe you will.

Anyways, this week I learned…

1. Britney Spears is a heaping pile of maternal love.

2. It’s sunny and beautiful here in my neck of the ‘hood and 20 miles away there is a butt load of snow. Poo!

3. No matter what they tell you, fried chicken livers are not tasty.


4. Vice President Cheney shot someone. Apparently it was a dispute which kinda went like this:

VP Cheney: "Taste Great!"

Dude who would eventually get shot: "Less Filling!"

and the rest as they say is history... or a cover up.


5. And finally I learned that I have nothing to say about this picture. It just makes me laugh.


So this is what I learned this week. I know, it's not enough for a scholarship to Shloopies Barber College, but hey, there's always next year. What did you learn? Let me know, if not make it up.

Love,

Undr

PS I hope everyone had a great weekend. Love ya, mean it!

6 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger DelBoy said...

I love fried chicken livers!

 
At 4:42 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

I heard that a teenage girl inhaled her tongue stud and had to have it surgically removed from her lung! Ouchie!

From this I learnt that tongue piercing probably isn't for me...

 
At 12:39 PM, February 13, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I learnt that 7 hungry pups make a lot of noise waiting for their food.

I learnt that it is a long walk from town if your broke down. Which I am glad I didn't have to do.

 
At 1:03 PM, February 13, 2006, Blogger samirah said...

The fact that Dick Cheney shot some guy in the face is pretty much the greatest/funniest thing ever.

 
At 1:07 PM, February 13, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

I learned that the flu sucks.

 
At 1:54 PM, February 13, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I learned that hind sight is 20/20

I also learned that my school's computer lab is a pain in the ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.