Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ebay love...is there any other kind?

Dear Undies:

Thanks for your dieting advice. I feel so pumped about losing weight that I just rented Richard Simmons' "Sweatin' to the Soothing Sounds of Michael Bolton as sung by William Shatner". Granted it hasn't made we want to excercise. But it does make me want to vomit. Hey, that works too!

Anyways, this young lady, an entrepenuer of sorts, has tried to sell herself on ebay to pay for college.

Huh, all I did was visit the local fertility clinic. (If you're wondering, I never got paid. But there a bunch of little kids that look like me...coincidence?)



I know what you're thinking, she sorta looks like Anna Nicole Smith's left boob. But who am I to judge? I guess a girl needs to eat and go to school. So for the love of Mike, please take this young lady out on a date and who knows? She might even mug you.

Of course, I would date her but I'm Baaaa-roke and I look like Anna Nicole's Right boob...the ugly one.

love

Undr

PS while you're on ebay you may want to look at my collection of celebrity belly button lint. You should see David Hasselhoff's it looks like Condoleeza Rice. Love ya, mean it!

6 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, March 30, 2006, Blogger dewey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:52 AM, March 30, 2006, Blogger dewey said...

Wow, my ego is just too fragile to learn what a date with me is worth. Currently, bidding for her is at $188.50. You mean my company, that I'd have to spend with a total stranger, is worth less than $200??? Sheeee-it!

For the amount of time she spent interviewing for that article, let alone on the "date", she could have slung drinks at a busy bar and made TWICE that. Kids these days! Always looking for the quick buck! I remember back in my day...

 
At 10:01 AM, March 30, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

How do you know what I look at on ebay?? I thought my belly button lint looking was private haaahaa!!
Some of the things girls do now days. Leaves you shaking your head in amazement.

smoooooooochesss and huggiezzz!!

 
At 6:53 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

There is so much stuff on ebay, sheesh. I haven't been on there in a while. It used to be a daily check.

You know what? I bet that lint is out there.

 
At 7:26 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

What is the bid for her? Ebay is so confusing to me.

 
At 11:10 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger boo said...

love ya too. mean it. totally :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.