Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Heh-heh I stole this from Anika, and shee doont knoow it!

Dear Undies:

Since I was away for a few weeks I figured most of you have forgotten the little things about me that make me creepy. So, to help all you cute little amnesiacs, here is a little meme for youyou.

Please read on...


1.Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yes. Although I've never had a cavity search. Well except that time in gym class. Mrs. Butchy was kinda weird now that I think about it.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Yes. Especially the Dumbo ride. SCAAAARY!

3. When was the last time you went sleigh riding?
Not since that sleigh ride-by where they gunned down the Easter bunny.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I like to sleep with someone. That's why I keep Corspey McCorpse in my closet. Sure he reeks of Formaldehyde, but doesn't everybody?

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes. Here is a poem.

Do not use Nair
Do not use Nair
Especially on your Hairs,
Down there.
Ouchies!

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
No but he did borrow my knife and never gave it back....hmm?

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I will be the ham in that sammich anyday. They could spread me like strawberry jam on toast. They could cover me in mayonnaisse and call me tuna. They could...ok this maybe getting a leeetle creepy.

9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics?
I am a Repubocrat Commie.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
No. But I challenge anyone to Strip Old Maid.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I don't know.

12. Do you kill bugs that are in the house?
You betcha. I kill all bugs! They must Die. Are parakeets bugs? No? D'oh!

13. Have you ever cheated on a test?
Yes. I would make a cheat sheet and eat the evidence afterwards. Luckily, I always used fruit roll ups.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you go through red lights?

No. I drive naked though. Who knew it was illegal? Of course, I do drive a moped.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
A few. One involving Corpsey McCorpse.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
YAAANKEEEES! Even when they suck! I despise the Red Sox like I despise that weird rash I have on my bottom.

17. Have you ever ice skated?
Yes. I can't ice skate though. I didn't know Ice Skating was on the Canadian Citizenship Exam. D'oh!

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes. Especially the ones involving Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. They can spread me like peanut butter on pumpernickel bread...

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying?
It's been a while.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Eleanor Rigby, Can't Buy me love, Hey Jude, I wanna hold your hand, Boyz N the Hood, My Humps.

21. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Unfortunately, yesh!

22. Do you know who BaBa Booey is?
Yup.

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yuppie-yup.

24. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I was a talented guitar player.

25. Do you like Sushi?
Yup

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yup.

27. What do you wear to bed?
Depends on how tired I am.

28. Have you ever been caught stealing?
Yes. I was never arrested though. The store owner did give me a cavity search. He was kind weird, now that I think about it.

29. Does size matter?
Size? Of course not. All the girls I've been with say they laugh because they're happy...ummm...Wait a minute!

30. Do you truly hate anyone?
Yes, that stupid Dyson Vaccuum guy. I hope he gets explosive colon rupturing diarhea

31. Rock and Roll or Rap?
Rock and Roll! I don't hate rap.

32. Do you have a relative in prison?
No. Well, I have an ex. He was my cell mate. I miss you Twinkles!

33. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror like your favorite singer?
Duh, Barry Manilow!

34. Do you know how to play chess?
Sort of. I just throw the pieces at the other player and I run away.

35. What food do you find disgusting?
Broccoli and most vegetables and poop.

36. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"
Yup. Again, it was with my gym teacher. She was kinda weird.

37. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Nah.

38. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes.

39. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes. Darn You Susie Higginbottam!

40. When is the last time you threw up from drinking too much?
2005

41. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater?
Yes. Even at my house. I just left and came back when the movie was over.

42. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it got?
Yes.

43. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything/anyone?
Nope. *polishing my collection of angelina jolie's toe nails*

44. Have you ever met someone famous?
Yes. The Maytag Man's Cousin's Next Door Neighbor's Gardener's Oven Mitt.

45. Have you ever been stood up?
No.


46. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
In the shower. "No Tears" Shampoo, my butt!

47. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, but did anyway just to fit in?
Yes. I got stuck traveling the world as a Riverdance groupie. Talk about cavity searches...



Thanks for stopping by. Remember that's "Underachiever's Corner" Where, you come for the Boingy you stay for the Poop!

love,

Undr

PS I hope everyone has a great day. Love ya, mean it!

6 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

Great Q @ A!

 
At 7:25 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Hey Undr what a very amusing list of answers you had there.

38. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes.

AAWWW you are a knight in shiny armor sweeping in to rescue the day. :)

Have a great day!! smooooooches!!!

 
At 8:25 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

Dear Mr. Undr,
Please accept this as my resignation as a commenter on your blog. I did not realize you area fu&*(ng Yankees piece of s*(t fan. Having been born in CT and now residing in MA, I can not knowingly take part in anything that may result in bashing the best baseball team that ever had a "nation" following.
It sure has been fun while it lasted - I hope any squirrels that sneak into your home eat through any bronx bomber memorabilia you may have.
Sincerely,
Lizzie McYankeehater

P.S. only joking.
P.S. with guacamole: and you guys can have long-haired Jesus man he can't throw a ball to save his life!

 
At 12:51 PM, March 22, 2006, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

notice that the new dyson commercials don't have mr. creepy dyson man...and the only time i ever see those vacuums is when they're being returned. i don't think they work.

 
At 6:20 PM, March 22, 2006, Blogger anika said...

Stealer ...

I hate Susie Higginbottam.
But I love you.

(was that creative too??)

 
At 10:55 PM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

I really needed a good laugh today, thankyou undr!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.