Friday, March 31, 2006

Update!

Dear Undies:

My diet is going well. I have only hurt two old ladies in a non-carb-nonfat-non-food rage. Just a little, though. Sorry, Mrs. Hoffenheimer and Mrs. Bloombergerwitz.

Anyways, just a quick update. Tonight I'm going to a basketball game. Tommorrow I will be at my first hockey game! Yahoooo!

Don't worry I'm takin' all my lovely blog girls in cardboard cut-out form. Yes, and I will get you a coke and hot dog. None for me, though, I'll just have a wood flavored rice cake.

Love,

Undr

PS Love ya, mean it!

6 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, March 31, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

I love hockey!
Can I please sit in the front row? So I can see all the action up close.

 
At 10:03 AM, April 01, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Yeah basketball game then a hockey game!! WOOOHOO! I am soo excited. Let me slip on my cheerleading outfit....ok I am ready got my pom poms too.

p.s.
I will slip you a hot dog. You can eat one with all the works :)
huggiezzz mucho luvo Lindy-Lin

 
At 7:02 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Whoo, drinks a hotdog. I'm there!



Then I'm leaving. :0

 
At 10:09 AM, April 02, 2006, Blogger boo said...

woot! wood flavored rice cakes sounds strangely delish..

 
At 3:55 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

Cool! I've never been to a basketball game or a hockey game. Can I have 7-Up instead of a Coke though?

 
At 5:39 AM, April 03, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Congrats!! Keep up the good work!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.