Thursday, March 02, 2006

What the haw?

Dear Undies:

Do you come here often? Can I buy you a drink? Can you not pepper spray me?

Apparently, I am a Seducer of Au Natural proportions. (Au Nautral is french for Au Gratin) Anyways, here are the results of another one of those quzzies. Next week, I'll take the "what kind of stalker are you?" quiz. I'm sure I'll get a high score.

So read on, maybe you likey, maybe you don't!

Your Seduction Style: Au Natural


You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.

Undr's Pick up line: Would you like to hear me burp the Les Miserables Soundtrack? Cuz I can you know.


That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!

I can seduce you, but I don't know whyyyy?


The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

I am so happy to be innocent.

You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.

I am the only citizen of my unique little world. I'm trying to get myself deported!


Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.

My Paradise reeks of suckitude.


You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

Ha-ha there's a toothpick in my eye. Oh joy!


You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.

and then I proceed to send him to his room. Bad Bad inner child. You don't go potty on the floor! Ok maybe a little.

Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.

Does not! Does too! Does not! Does too!


As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.

and that's when I get them to do my bidding. hahahahahhahahahahahaha *cough* *cough* *cough* *hack* hahahahahahahahahahaha!


What Kind of Seducer Are You?
If you'd like to take this quiz go for it. If you don't can you at least stop by and say hello. I get lonely sometimes. Just leave the pepper spray at home.


Love,
Undr


PS thanks for playing along in my last post. I hope Sadie gets that Ipod or the new and improved I-Poop. Love ya, mean it!

8 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, March 02, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Undr

we are soulmates

i am au gratin as well

:p

tinibini

 
At 12:03 AM, March 03, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

***Your Seduction Style: Au Natural***


You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.
That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!
The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.
Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.
You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.
Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.
As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.

 
At 1:40 AM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Ben O. said...

Undr - for my money, I just can't hear the phrase "reeks of suckitude" too many times.

Are you with me on this?

Anyone?

Ben O.

 
At 6:37 AM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

I am the fantasy lover Woo Hoo! Better keep the pepper spray close by.

 
At 9:43 AM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

I'm au natural too :)

 
At 12:50 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

au gratin .... I mean au natural

 
At 4:29 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

I, for one, loved "reeks of sucktitude" LOL!

My Seduction Style: Sweet Talker
"Your seduction technique can be summed up with "charm"
You know that if you have the chance to talk to someone...
Well, you won't be talking for long! ;-)

You're great at telling potential lovers what they want to hear.
Partially, because you're a great reflective listener and good at complementing.
The other part of your formula? Focusing your conversation completely on the other person.

Your "sweet talking" ways have taken you far in romance - and in life.
You can finess your way through any difficult situation, with a smile on your face.
Speeding tickets, job interviews... bring it on! You truly live a *charmed life*"

No comment.

 
At 4:43 AM, March 10, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

au natural for me too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.