Monday, March 20, 2006

WHWLTW? Can I get a "Boingy!?"

Dear Undies,

First off, I'd like to thank my fellow Undrians for stopping by and saying hello, despite my brief hiatus. I guess you must have felt like someone who constantly visits a comatose patient. (The smell of stale urine, included. Of course, that was there from way before.)

Anyways, thanks again for giving me an Undr's Corner record setting 31 Comments. The highest I ever had since I said that I was the offspring of a Pygmy warrior and a leprechaun. Those little pygmies are sure feisty.

Well, on with the putrid mix of poop and stupidity!

This week's WHWLTW? is brought to you by the Dominican Republic. (Advertising is part of a plea bargain for urinating on the Dominican President's lawn. Sorry El Dude-o!)

For those of you who have forgotten, WHWLTW? stands for What Have We Learned This Week?

I learned...

1. Don't drink the water... from a rusty can from the side of the road.


2. A whole new meaning to the expression Show me your mangos!


3. Most of the stuff I learned is pretty much a haze.

4. I'll caught up all your posts by the year 2017. Thus, your other assignment will be to give me a brief synopsis of what's been going on in your neck of the woods. For those of you who may be a little slow, you must do WHWLTW? and a Brief 2500 word essay on whatcha been doin' while I've been gone. Strangely, I did notice that some of my underwear was missing. So whoever took my commemorative Mary Lou Retton G-String, give it back.


That is what I sorta learned this week, how's about you? Let me know, if not make it up!

Love,

Undr

PS By the way, I am a converted Tighty-whitey's man.Missed ya, mean it!

9 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, March 20, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

Yayyyy you are back!! Ok well what have I learnt this week?
I learnt that my jokes have been falling flat on their faces recently so I'm seeking counselling for that.
I learnt that drinking green beer and blogging at the same time are never a good idea.
I also learnt that a pizza can burn someone's tongue even up to 24 hours later ;) T.
And if you want to know what I have been doing in the last couple of weeks you will have to read my bloggy :)

 
At 8:37 AM, March 20, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Yeah your back!!!!!!! Happy Dance time!!

Can I keep your Mary Lou Retton G-String just a lil bit longer??

I learnt this week that old people I mean real old people like to eat at Wendys and you feel like your a kid sitting amoungst them.

I learnt that you can run all morning on a diet of chips and a soda.

I learnt that rest stops have the strangest people lurking around the corner.

Not much goin on in my world.

Did I tell ya I missed ya when you was gone?? Well I did!! :)

 
At 8:39 AM, March 20, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Oh ya I forget BOINGY!! :)

 
At 1:21 PM, March 20, 2006, Blogger anika said...

Hooray you're back!!

 
At 7:35 PM, March 20, 2006, Blogger Ashley said...

*wisper*
BOINGY!

 
At 1:03 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

I learned that everything is ridiculously fickle... work, the weather, friends, guys... everything!
glad you had a great trip!

 
At 7:29 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Boing! Boing! Awww yeaaaaa...there ya go, there is two of em for ya, count em two!! Glad to have ya back. :)

You know, someone just asked me what I was doing and I said "I'm Commentin' on Undies" Aren't you privileged? :D hehe

Can't tell you what I learned as it is a blur clouded with anticipatory sobs for your return...... lol

 
At 7:57 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

I learned I sure did miss you when you were gone!!

I also learned that I am thrilled you are back!!!!!

Missed you bunches, mean it!

 
At 10:05 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

UNDR'S HOME!

Ahem, and ROTFL! at #1.

I learned that I should actually utilize the second litterbox I have seeing as I have 3 cats. 3 cats + 1 litterbox equals a lot of cleaning.

Glad you're back. *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.