Sunday, March 26, 2006

WHWLTW? Ok so I'm late. Sue me!

Dear Undies:


It’s time once again for WHWLTW? It’s just like that rash on your hiney that won’t go away. “WHWLTW?” is an acronym for What Have We Learned This Week?

And the way it works is simple. I tell you what I learned and then you tell me. It’s so simple a monkey with a P.H.D. in Poop Eating could figure it out.

Anyways, this is what I learned this week...

1. My job is taking up too much of my “me” time. The butt groove(gluteus indentation) in my couch is actually coming apart. It took me a good 15 years to make it “just right!”

2. There is an
exhibit to commemorate Britney Spears’ fertility. Honestly, I just thought she was a Grade A skank, which is a feat in itself. Go figure!

(One is a smelly hairy beast with fangs and the other is a bear skin rug. You make the call.)


Here’s are some more pics. I don’t know if they're safe for work but you may want to gouge your eyes out with a spoon afterwards. I know I did.

3. At the age of 30, I can still produce a zit the size of Texas on my cheek. What the heck is up with that? Actually, I think it’s my Siamese twin finally rearing his ugly head. I will name him Pimply Pimpletonsteinheimerschmidt. I tell you what...That’s the last time I eat chocolate and cheese smothered Oreos and Bacon wrapped lard .

4. and finally, I’m a big meanie pants. Thanks Shannon! umm wait a minute!

Well, that’s about it. What about you? Let me know, if not make it up!

Love,

Undrini Meanie


PS I promise I will get around to commenting on all your wonderful blogs. Just a bit busy, is all. Love ya, mean it!

7 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I learnt this week that I got lil over a month to find a dress for my son's wedding.
I learnt that chocolate and cheese smothered Oreos and Bacon wrapped lard sounds like something I would eat. Hey wait I have some oreos and cheese in the house.
smooooches!!

 
At 12:35 AM, March 27, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Hi Undr. Oh, and that statue? hmm, I don't know how I feel about that. (!)

Also, those word ver. are TOO LONG!

 
At 1:57 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

I learned that some people consider trash to be art and also, I could have gone my whole life without seeing that statue...

 
At 10:27 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

I learned alot this past week.

 
At 3:37 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger samirah said...

I learned how to spell pterydactyl. I always thought it was teradactil. I was mistaken.

 
At 5:47 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

I learnt that my friend's little boy learnt how to walk!

 
At 5:49 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

I learned that surprise parties are hard to keep secret even with the best preparation.

I also learned that keeping the secret is exhausting. COME ON SATURDAY...

I learned that I will have to have a talk with Undr's boss. He is working way too hard and is now a Undrini Meanie. Plus that entire buttcrack imprint is really bothering me. I mean 15 years of work going down the tubes because of your boss/job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.