Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Air geetar!

Dear Undies,

Here is the list of Top Ten Guitar Solos of all time. So break out your air geetars and start rippin!

For those of you who can't play the air guitar, you may choose any air instrument. Like the Air Kazoo or the Air Ukelele or even the Air Dijeridoo



Top 10 Guitar Solos

1. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
2. Van Halen - Eruption
3. Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
4. The Eagles - Hotel California
5. Metallica - Enter Sandman
6. Cream - Crossroads
7. Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
8. Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
9. Free - All Right Now
10. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody


Personally, I'm a little surprised Raffi isn't here but I guess it isn't everyone's cup o' tea.


Love,


Undr


PS Rock on! Love ya, mean it!

6 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, April 05, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

Dude, I will record me playing Hotel California on my Air Ukelele and send it to you. Surrrre it might only be alot of rapid wind sounds but it's the thought that counts, right?

:D

 
At 6:56 AM, April 05, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

That is a great list, you have a few of my favorites listed.
Guns n Roses ROCK.

 
At 7:29 AM, April 05, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Metallica - Enter Sandman my son's favorite!! I will play it this morning cause I am thinking of him. :)
Thanks Undroo! Great list of songs there.

 
At 10:21 PM, April 05, 2006, Blogger samirah said...

Why is there never a top ten bass guitar player/solo list? Bass is better, Kim Deal plays bass.

 
At 7:26 AM, April 06, 2006, Blogger boo said...

i love led zeppelin & queen :)

 
At 10:36 AM, April 06, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

OOO Guns N Roses is one of my favorites! But Enter Sandman is a bitch'n song!!!
Great post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.