Friday, April 07, 2006

Another meme

Dear Undies,

As you very well know, I am always trying to get you to know me a little better. Therefore, I have inundated you with more meme's than you can shake a stick at. I mean, try it! Yeah go ahead. Shake a stick at it! You see? I told you so!

Anyways, here is another little peek up the skirt of my life. (Just as you suspected, "Sponge Bob Square Pants" Suede G-String."

Here we go...



If you were a food, what would you be?

Normally, I would say General Tso's Chicken, but I am on a diet. Therefore, it's Rice Cake and Water Surprise. ( The surprise is there is no water.)


What do you think is the greatest invention?

Toilet Paper.


Why?

I am a Toilet Paper Origami master. My specialty is "The Square"


What is your earliest childhood memory?

I remember thinking what the hell is up with this "Duck-Duck Goose" crap?


Is there something that you memorized long ago and still remember?

The Rap in the New Edition Song "Cool it Now" Ronnie Bobby Ricky and Mike, if I like the girl who cares who you like.

Which way does the toilet paper roll go? Over or under?

Undr, baby. It's always Undr! Actually, I thought it was front to back...erm nevermind.

What is your favorite season of the year?

Autumn and Wabbit.


Why?

I just do. Sheesh!

What superpower would you like to have?

Fly.

What would you do with it?

Fly and spit on unsuspecting bad people.


If you had to move to another state, which one would you choose?

Canada. I know it's not a state...yet.

Why?

I love frost bite in the summer time and for draft dodging purposes. Oh yeah and quaint 2 story Victorian igloos.



Well, that's it. Now, if you don't mind, I am off to join a Biker Gang. It's called the Ya-Ya Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. They have cool pink pleather jackets with fuzzy pom-poms and matching switchblades. We are so bad!

Love,

Undr

PS If you've reached this message in error please hang up and dial again. Love ya, mean it!

8 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, April 07, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

First, LOL at the General Tso's chicken.

Also, wanted to add a couple of my own answers:

invention--TV. Why? Because then we don't have to talk to our families.
Something memorized--That McDonalds's rap that started out 'Big mac, filet-o-fish, quarter pounder, french fries...' it was pretty long, ALL the kids had memorized it.
Season--summer
Superpower--reverse time...or see the future.

*hug*

 
At 6:40 AM, April 07, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

General Tso Rules.
I think I reached this message in error let me hang up and try again..............
Nope same message anyway I want to join the biker gang please.

 
At 8:15 AM, April 07, 2006, Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



Hey you stole my blimp! You tell your damn dog to stop stealing my blimp. And another thing....You tell that damn man eating shrub to stop eating my things.

 
At 12:22 PM, April 07, 2006, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

OMG, I just realized upon reading Gunngirl's comment that I have that fricken McDonald's wrap memorized too!

Eee GAD!!!

...uhm...I have no idea what I was going to say in my comment anymore...my brain is spinning.

Dammit Gunny! Dammit McDonalds!!! I think I just may have to kill myself now...

 
At 1:39 PM, April 07, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

LOL ruttt rooooh, trouble in the blimp world..

Anyways.. Canada?? Sheesh, that's a move all right!!

By the way this is about the previous post, she is one HOTTIE but I thought you loved the Lima chic from VS.. I am telling on you!! =P

 
At 2:22 PM, April 07, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

Well now I'm gonna have to visit Canada one day. Victorian igloos? Sounds great!
;)

 
At 6:10 PM, April 07, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Diva--LOL! Sorry for the mind warp. For some reason that McDonald's rap popped up. We thought we were the sh*& for memorizing it back in the day.

Shannon--LMAO! Sorry, that ruut roooh made me forget what I was going to say for a second. ROTFL!

 
At 9:47 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

You are so SILLY!!! I always enjoy getting to know a bit more about you.

Love you mean it!! winks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.