Tuesday, April 11, 2006

If you need me I'll be in the corner...crying.

Dear Undies:

I hope everyone's weekend was as fantabulistic as mine. I went jogging on Sunday and I regained consciousness on Tuesday. I think that's normal. Hey! What's this IV doing stuck in my arm? Oh no worries! It's a non-fat Wheat Germ and Seaweed flavored Soy milk shake IV. mmmmm yuck!

Anyways, What in the blue blazes is wrong with me? Sheesh!



Your Inner Child Is Sad


You're a very sensitive soul.

I cry when I see those sad, sad commercials involving scantily clad woman wrestling.


You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have.

Heck no! I moisturize.


Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone.

Yes, I call it my "Dark place" and there's always cotton candy and Gin.


You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time...

and they stop laughing at my beanie. It has a propeller, ya know!


How Is Your Inner Child?




umm I think I need a drink. Shirley Temple anyone?


Love,

Undr(crying on the inside... big baby)

PS Thanks for your WHWLTW contributions. I raaaally appreciate it! Love ya, mean it!

7 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.

 
At 11:35 AM, April 11, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Hey I had an iv over the weekend but mine was not as good as yours. :(

***Your Inner Child Is Sad***
You're a very sensitive soul. TRUE
You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have. ALMOST TRUE
Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone. TRUE
You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time. ALMOST TRUE

mucho luvo Lindy-Lin

 
At 1:49 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

i thought people who cried on the inside order strawberry daiquiris. maybe that's just me.

 
At 3:46 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

My inner child is also surprised...
You see many things through the eyes of a child. - TRUE
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded. - NOT TRUE
You cherish all of the details in life. - Ummmm PASS
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things. - TRUE

My inner adult is surprised at this answer.

And...
Aw, don't cry Undr! We luvsya, meanit!

 
At 6:35 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I'm sad because you don't visit me anymore. :(

 
At 8:58 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger boo said...

aww a sweet sensitive fragile child {{hugs}}

 
At 9:42 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Awww Undr becareful with that exercise thing.

Poor Undr's inner child, rocks him and hums a soothing melody.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.