Thursday, April 06, 2006

sexy sexy

Dear Undies:

I'd like to congratulate Ms. Scarlett Johansson for being voted the Sexiest Woman according to FHM magazine.( Now, in my defense I'd like to say that I only buy FHM for the articles about Scrapbooking and Crocheting. Honest!)




Hubba Hubba Meoooow! Hissss! Buuuuurp! (oops)


Now if you'll excuse me, I am writing Ms. Johansson my 1,237th marriage proposal. Oh yeah, I know she'll come around.

Besides that restraining order... honest mistake! I just know it.

love,

undr(stalker for the stars)

PS But she's not as sexy as you. Love ya, mean it!

7 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, April 06, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Very sexy!!! Keep trying on the proposal I am sure she will come around and accept it.

You are sexy too!!!
mucho luvo Lindy-Lin

 
At 8:02 AM, April 06, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

Whoa baby is she one hot sexy lady.
You sexy thing.

 
At 8:24 AM, April 06, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

Persistence can pay off. Don't give up!

 
At 10:34 AM, April 06, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Keep up the good fight Undr, once she sees how very cool and sexy you are she will be stalking you!

 
At 2:36 PM, April 06, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

Wow, everytime I see her I am amazed at how much she looks like me.

(flips hair and walks away)

 
At 3:43 PM, April 06, 2006, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

Not as sexy as me?!
Gosh, thanks.

*liar*

 
At 9:08 PM, April 06, 2006, Blogger boo said...

she is sexxy but write me one, i'll answer it, honest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.