Friday, April 21, 2006

These are a few of my favorite words.

Dear Undies:

I was just thinking about some words that I think are cool. Here are a few...


Doily (I can say this FOR. EVER!)

Boingy (It's a word. Honest!)

Poo

Sheboygan ("We are number 1 in Sheboygan!"--From Home Alone!)

Nomenclature (Don't know what it means, but who cares! It's a great word. I just add it to my sentences just to sound smart. Sample: "Dude you are so not cool, you are, like, nomenclature!"

Acidophilus (Awww those cute little good bacterias lining the intestines. Kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy in your tummy or is that the parasitic worms?)

Kumquat (It sounds naughty. hee-hee)

Putrid

Doodad

Engorged

Fenetre (it's french for window)

Finagle

Flimflam

Icky

Zoinks (Shaggy's favorite word.)

Fallopian




Are there any words you like? Let me know, if not make it up.


Love,

Undr

14 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I like thingee, kabob, crapola, fiasco, and why.

Kamquat does sound naughty heehee :)

 
At 9:38 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

Zoinks that is some doodad.

 
At 10:54 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

otorhinolaryngologist has always been a favorite of mine (it's an ear, nose and throat doctor)

 
At 3:09 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

flimflam made me think of a song, as in,

"i like jam and no FLIMFLAM.
getta load of this:
this ain't no jam;
the jam can scram.
c'mon baby, and knock me a kiss."

one of the bestest songs ever.

 
At 4:06 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Shull o' fit said...

I just noticed that the ad banners on your blog are for psychiatric services and narcotic pain drugs. Is this purely random? Not sayin' anything but...

 
At 6:46 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Shull o' fit said...

Just checking back in and now they are for bi-polar + addiction and beat depression.

 
At 6:54 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger anika said...

How do you slip 'fallopian' into a conversation?

 
At 12:21 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger boo said...

my top 4 fav: boo, boob, bozo, muacks. have a good weekend undr :)

 
At 1:05 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger dewey said...

Succinct. I cannot get enough of that word, but I could not go on about it succinctly. HA!

 
At 11:37 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger High Desert Diva said...

Sphygmomanometer (blood pressure cuff)

 
At 6:02 PM, April 22, 2006, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

poo
freebie
doohicky
booger
piddle
dingus
fart
discumbobulated (sp?)
befuddled (thanx Ben)
sassafrass

 
At 12:23 AM, April 23, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

"Fallopian?" ROTFL!
"Engorged" I don't like where that's headed.

I like flimflam. Here's my list:

Tomfoolery (I swear, this word cracks me up.) "That movie was nothing but tomfoolery." LOL!
Ridiculous
hooey
bullcrap
stink eye
bemused
hairbrained

Ahh, words. I love words.

 
At 2:15 PM, April 23, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

Discombobulate
Dubious
Schnikies
Pugnacious
Tutelage

 
At 8:41 PM, April 23, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

Shenanigans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.