Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Update! Part deux

Dear Undies:

First off, I'd like to report that Tom Cruise and Zombie Holmes have finally had(hatched) a child. Her name is Suri, which is Hebrew for "Nummy-num Placenta and Umbilical chord...mmm....mmm" My sources(sock puppet named Sebembo) say that Baby Suri uttered her first words; "Please, kill me!)

Anywhoo, my diet is going well. I have lost yet another 2 pounds. This makes me as happy as the time I found that kernel of corn in my belly button. It was still fresh! No the reason I'm happy is I finally get to wear my designer mu-mu! (Actually a tailored tent) I likey dee mumu!

The key is to weigh yourself nekkid. Which unbeknowst to me is illegal at the supermarket. Go figure. No lady, that is NOT a vienna sausage!

Actually, I started jogging. Well actually, it's more like speed walking. To be honest it's more like just regular walking. Ok, Ok the truth is I just sit down in front of the TV and think about the horrors of jogging. (It's the thought that counts.) Go me!

Also, I've been reading some of your blogs and it's truly spring time. No, not because of my pollen induced hacking-coughing-sneezing-seizures, it's because some of you are finding that special someone. Some of are dating, rekindling past loves or even getting your credit back with that 25 cent hooker named Limpy. (Named that on account of her limp) To which I say good for you! It makes me happy to see that...erm....(I promised myself I wouldn't cry)...happy to see that...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Sorry.


Ok, what else? I guess that's pretty much it.

Love,


Undr

PS Let me know what'sahappeninghotstuff? Love ya, mean it!


PPS: Thanks for reading this crap. Check out the linky-links. You know you want to.

9 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, April 19, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Yep it is spring time. :)
Congrats on your 2 lbs. I know you won't miss them.

hugggiezz to ya Undroo!

 
At 7:43 AM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

Congrats on 2 lbs and Happy Spring Time.

 
At 2:29 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

Nah your posts aren't crap dude.
Congrats on loosing 2 lbs, although I think you might just have cut your hair :p

 
At 2:51 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

I'm so proud of you sticking to your diet! I don't get to visit here so often these days but when I do you always put a smile on my face... you can tell that to the vienna sausage lady, lol!
:)

 
At 8:49 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger The Home Spa Goddess said...

2lbs? That's great. :)

I'm glad Katie had a girl. I like little girls. They're fun.

I think Spring has finally arrived. It was 70 degrees today. Whee!

 
At 11:30 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

Wow, things are so different in your part of the world. It's autumn not spring, you can weigh yourself naked at the supermarket and... oh I guess the new baby scientologist is all over the news here too, so perhaps things aren't that different.

 
At 11:33 AM, April 20, 2006, Blogger boo said...

i did not understand any of that but eating placenta is gross

 
At 4:53 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger anika said...

Congrats on the loss of 2 lbs. But jogging is the worst plan ever in the history of the earth.

 
At 4:03 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Shull o' fit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.