Monday, April 17, 2006

WDWLLW?

Dear Undies:

I'm sorry I'm late with "WHWLTW?". I was at a "How to remove your bodily hair with sandpaper and a fruit roll-up" convention. Again, my apologies. Anyways, because I am late I invented a new segment that is just like "WHWTLW?", but different. It's called WDWLLW? It stands for What Did We Learn Last Week? It's just like P.M.S. but with a little more rage.

It works similar to "WHWLTW?" I tell you what I learned and then you put your clothes back on and tell me what you learned.


This is what I be learnin':

1. That the correct equation is: Shake + Shake+ Shake + shakeshakeshake= Shake your booty. Duh!

2. Wearing thermal underwear to protest the coming of Spring is not a good idea. What with the chafing and all...

3. I have more will power than I thought. I haven't cheated on my diet and it's only been a month. Of course, to avoid cravings I have the children from my street pelt me with rocks. It works, honest.

4. Prunes are cool. They were like super-secret spies! As opposed to the figs. Darn Fruity Commies!

Anyhoo that's what I learned. How about you? Let me know it not make it up.


Love,

Undr

PS Thanks for stopping by and humoring me. Love ya, mean it!


Quote of the week: "Live like you will have time to die. Because if you are granted that time and you have lived right, your friends will be there. They will cry and tell you stories and laugh.

And you will see what you did while you were here." Credit ever so purty Shari

2nd Quote of the week: "If my voice cracks like a pre-pubescent boy, don't laugh. It's just cause I'm nervous." credit the ever so lovely Anika.

12 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, April 17, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I learnt this past week never tell your daughter she is turning into a domestic diva.

I learnt that FTD sucks.

I learnt that many drugs pumping thru an iv allows you to fall asleep anytime and no one says anything to you.

I just learnt that I had to retype this cause blogger ate my first one.

smoooches and huggiezz
mucho luvo to ya Undroo :)

 
At 4:58 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger samirah said...

I learned that I have strep throat and a sinus infection. I also learned that I think that sucks.

 
At 6:29 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

i learned that when your 3-yr-odl yells out during communion, "i want to go home NOW!", the entire congregation turns and stares.

 
At 9:48 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

I learned that a wobble in cheerleading can cost you second place!

I learned that the sound of the surf is so soothing and puts me right to sleep!

 
At 10:56 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Good quotes.

I learned that trying to revamp 2 presentations and 1 10 page paper in a week is not good time management.

 
At 2:43 AM, April 18, 2006, Blogger boo said...

prunes are gross.

 
At 5:18 AM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

I learnt that if you bite through a hard boiled novelty chocolate easter egg and your lip gets in the way of the bite it can be very painful.

 
At 5:23 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

ooops can I get dressed now? I forget to put my clothes back on after I told ya what I had learnt. ;)

 
At 8:48 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger shipkicker said...

dear undi,

i learned that when i go away for too long i come back to find out that you have started to eat prunes. once me and hootie pootie hid dates in our friends mac and cheese to gross him out cause he (ok maybe us too) was drunk. almost the same thing. miss you

love shippy

 
At 3:18 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

Wow! Quote of the week, eh?

Honored.

 
At 11:50 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

I learnt that hours of entertainment can be obtained from two dollars worth of little plastic chickens :)

 
At 4:52 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger anika said...

Hm. Mine was ALMOST as wise and meaningful as Shari's!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.