Sunday, April 02, 2006

WHWLTW? April fool edition.

Dear Undies,

Can you believe it? Another week has flown by. And I know, because of all of droppings on my shirt. Anyways, it's time once more for another WHWLTW? Which stands for What Have We Learned This Week? It's like IBS without the constipation or the massive stomach cramps.

It kinda works this way: I tell you what I learned and then you tell me. It's not that difficult, I promise. Let us begin...

This week I learned....


1 That there is an actual Skin Rash Hall of Fame. Crunch Berry Cereal anyone? Anyone? Bueller?(Not for the faint of heart.)

2. That when you get a blinding food craving, it helps if you brush you teefs. Apparently, this helps to calm it down. I guess this would work, if I didn't have bacon-flavored toothpaste. mmmm. (Thanks Skivvy)

3. Love on Ebay may not be a good thing. Now, selling your grandma's nose hair...that's different.

4. Watching a professional Basketball game is fun.

5. Watching a hockey game is funner. I had such a great time. I sat next to these crazy fans. They were drinking, yelling, spitting, and cussing. And that was before the game even started. I'm gonna miss those wacky old ladies.

6. There is also a Museum of Hoaxes. (Click to see top 100 April Fool's Hoaxes of all time.)

7. and lastly, if you want to graduate from Anger Management Class don't threaten someone's life. I'm sure that's covered on the first day.

That is what I learnded this week, howsa bout joo? Let me know if not make it up.


Love,


Undr

PS Thanks for stopping by. Love ya, mean it!

9 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger samirah said...

Oh Undr, I learned so much this week! The most important I think was that Old Faithful is an active volcano and could concievably erupt, blowing us all into Canada and Mexico respectivly.

 
At 8:58 PM, April 02, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I learnt this week having a blow out going down the highway is not fun.

I learnt that strawberry cake with icing is yummie. I ate a lil extra for you.

I learnt that my cardboard cutout had a blast at the basketball and hockey game.

 
At 5:38 AM, April 03, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

I learned A LOT this week. I enjoy my children. I enjoy my family and friends. I enjoy my life. The biggest lesson I learned this week was if I only allow the positive people in my life to influence my time and energy, cherish is HAPPY!!!!!

PS: That skin rash site YUCKKKK!!!!!

PSS: Love you mean it ~winks~

 
At 7:46 AM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

I learnt that I am a day ruinerr.

 
At 1:47 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Ben O. said...

Damn-it-all-to-heck . . . I had an 11X19 trunk full of nose hair that I just threw out.

I could spit.

Ben O.

 
At 2:28 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

I learnt that if you sleep in a bad position for most of the night you get a very stiff neck for 2 days afterwards!

 
At 4:58 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Surprisenly, I would have enjoyed watching both the basketball and the hockey game. (as long as there's refreshments) Well, I think the hockey game would have gotten a little boring, but if I were with you, not so much. :)

 
At 10:28 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger boo said...

http://myitcentre.blogspot.com/2006/04/migraine.html - i learnt that having an orgasm may lead to a migraine, totally cruel & unfair.

http://cherishmeplease.blogspot.com/2006/03/child-bride.html - i learnt that my life is blessed & i'm a lucky girlie gurl & i'm thankful.

love ya, mean it :)

 
At 4:37 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

i learned that when your hubby is a total jerk one week, that wekend he comes to his senses and brings home flowers.

however, said flowers proved irresistable to my 3-yr-old, so they lasted all of one day before they hit the floor with a crash and bang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.